Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Day Shift
Jamie Foxx stars as a hard working blue collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international Union of vampire hunters.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Day Shift
Jamie Foxx stars as a hard working blue collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted daughter, but his mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income, hunting and killing vampires as part of an international Union of vampire hunters.

The old broad vampire in the Day Shift trailer reminds me of the scene with the old lady in the diner in Legion:
old-lady-jump-roof-old-lady-climb.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fade To Black:lupe:

...movie buff freak starts whacking folks out like his favorite flick scenes:demonic:

The 80s lead actor reminded me of all the recent CAC coward mass shooters :scust:
The last time I recall watching Fade to Black was when Blockbuster was still around. I remember I got in trouble because I rented it and then forgot to take it back so there were beaucoup late charges when my dad went to rent a movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They/Them
When a group of LGBTQ+ campers arrives at Whistler Camp - a conversion camp run by Owen Whistler (Kevin Bacon) - they are promised a “new sense of freedom” by the end of the week. But as the counselors attempt to psychologically break down each of the campers, a mysterious killer starts claiming victims, and they must reclaim their power if they’re going to survive the horrors of the camp. Written and directed by Academy Award nominee John Logan and produced by Jason Blum, They/Them is an empowering slasher film starring an ensemble cast that includes Carrie Preston, Anna Chlumsky, Theo Germaine, Quei Tann, Anna Lore, Monique Kim, Darwin del Fabro, Cooper Koch, and Austin Crute.

Weird that Peacock is releasing this in August instead of doing it in June to coincide with Pride Month. Seems like a missed marketing opportunity.
Oh well...I'm a sucker for a slasher movie so I'll check it out.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The hell is going on with his hairline to forehead ratio b
:wtf:
Is that a damn wig or man weave on top of his head??!!
:dead::dead::deadrose:
Tokekoon Dude looks like the “type” to think going a remote getaway as the sole black “friend”, in a sea of whites is perfectly normal with his no facial hair to appear “less intimidating” having ass
giphy.gif
I watched The Summoned yesterday and it actually wasn't bad.
Had a decent concept and the acting was serviceable.
It suffered a bit by the constraints of its low budget but otherwise it was a decent watch.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The Summoned
Elijah and his rock star girlfriend Lyn are forced into making the ultimate choice when they and another couple are invited to an exclusive self-help retreat run by the enigmatic Dr. Frost. As Elijah struggles with the emotionally distant Lyn and is tempted by a sensual fellow attendee, he discovers that he’s been summoned to settle a supernatural debt that dates back generations.

:ufdup:
Rule #1: never be the only black person in a group of white people.
And an addendum to Rule #1 is never be the lone black person in a remote location with nothing but white people.

He look like a smaller Bobby Lashley with a wig on. Also when are they gonna stop with this lone black person in a group of white people stuff?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
is the full cam out?

The Summoned
Elijah and his rock star girlfriend Lyn are forced into making the ultimate choice when they and another couple are invited to an exclusive self-help retreat run by the enigmatic Dr. Frost. As Elijah struggles with the emotionally distant Lyn and is tempted by a sensual fellow attendee, he discovers that he’s been summoned to settle a supernatural debt that dates back generations.

:ufdup:
Rule #1: never be the only black person in a group of white people.
And an addendum to Rule #1 is never be the lone black person in a remote location with nothing but white people.

This looks like some one got high, watched Get Out and The Hunt and said, "I can do that". I know cause I've been there before. I'll watch it when it comes to streaming I liked those two movies.

I'm also saw the Jamie Foxx movie trailer before and I'm watching that. If he can go full Jamie like he did in Spider-Man it'll be fun.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He look like a smaller Bobby Lashley with a wig on. Also when are they gonna stop with this lone black person in a group of white people stuff?
I refuse to watch it off that premise alone.

They keep doing that dumb shyt trope. Anyone over the age of 10 knows not to be alone in groups like that where you’re the only black person dolo - at this point it’s not even a hesitation, bc it’s not realistic, we just don’t do it.
:deadrose: :francis:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
gonna watch this later
My girlfriend is a serial killer
dark comedy horror