Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My bad. But that is what the movies about. It happens early and he’s already in the room with the black phone in the commercials
I was purposely avoiding any leaks or drops as to what happened in the movie, or what was being alluded to but that’s okay. It’s not that major.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When Michael Myers returns to the big screen this fall, don't expect the same old slasher fest as the previous two installments in the rebooted Halloween trilogy directed and co-written by David Gordon Green. SYFY WIRE recently caught up with John Carpenter over the phone to celebrate the 40th anniversary of The Thing, and we just couldn't resist asking the celebrated filmmaker/musician about Halloween Ends, which he's scoring alongside his son, Cody Carpenter, and godson, Daniel Davies.

"Well, it's Halloween, and it ends," he answered with a little chuckle.
:picard::jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jordan Peele keep making these movies when his ass need to be making more Twilight Zone episodes.

Blumhouse ain't released no heat in a minute. I think they co-produced that movie Black as Night which I actually liked cause it had a black cast and a decent script. Besides that it's been sleepy time. Hope they can really get Robert Englund back to do another Elm Street movie. I've had a concept for that franchise for a minute so I know it can still be done effectively in this era.
Don’t sleep too soon on Blumhouse - you know when he takes breaks or no leaks, it’s usually a major deal in the works

JULY 26, 2021, 3:11 PM ET

THE EXORCIST: NEW BLUMHOUSE TRILOGY BOUND FOR THEATERS, PEACOCK IN MAJOR UNIVERSAL HORROR DEAL​

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Luke Cage is back next year with renewed Season 4
:blessed:
Evil” Season 3 just premiered last month, and this afternoon we’ve learned that Paramount+ has already ordered up “Evil” Season 4 thanks to strong viewership for the third season!

Evil continues to expand its fanbase of both critics and viewers alike. Season three currently has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and it is a consistent top five most-watched original series and acquisition driver for the service,” said Nicole Clemens, president, Paramount+ Original Scripted Series, in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to be terrified by what Robert and Michelle create for season four with our outstanding cast bringing it to life.”

Stay tuned for more on “Evil” Season 4 as we learn it.

“Evil” is a psychological mystery that examines the origins of evil along the dividing line between science and religion.

of-course-david-acosta.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

His facial expression lol
damien-omen-1976.jpg

Damien, "The Omen" (1976)​

Damien, The Omen (1976)

20th Century Fox
Much like Rosemary's kid, Damien was born evil. In fact, he's actually the Antichrist, which doesn't bode well for his parents or, well, anybody. He eventually grows up in a series of sequels less well-received than the original "The Omen."

7 of 20

Michael Myers, "Halloween" (1978)​

Michael Myers, Halloween (1978)

Fotos International/Courtesy of Getty Images
Don't forget where Michael Myers started. He ended up institutionalized because as a kid he stabbed his sister to death on the titular holiday. Michael was only six then, and he had already perfected the whole scary-clown act. Then he threw on a weird white mask, and the rest is history.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Summoned
Elijah and his rock star girlfriend Lyn are forced into making the ultimate choice when they and another couple are invited to an exclusive self-help retreat run by the enigmatic Dr. Frost. As Elijah struggles with the emotionally distant Lyn and is tempted by a sensual fellow attendee, he discovers that he’s been summoned to settle a supernatural debt that dates back generations.

:ufdup:
Rule #1: never be the only black person in a group of white people.
And an addendum to Rule #1 is never be the lone black person in a remote location with nothing but white people.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wayward
When Dawn (Iyana Halley), a free spirited festival girl decides to hit the road for a major music festival, she finds herself picking up a handsome stranger (Barton Fitzpatrick) and as the two embark the pair soon find themselves being stalked and running for their lives as a crazed madman in a Bronco (Darius McCrary) terrorizes them.

Not Eddie Winslow as the bad guy.:mjlol:

I have a vague memory of seeing this movie before except it was an all white version.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
American horror stories Season 2 teaser
:dwillhuh:

Man I’m so done with this show and it’s spin-offs, lol. Asylum was probably the only season to have given me the creeps with its atmosphere, and even that season manages to crumble mid-way through. :francis:

At least you know what you’re gonna get while watching it. One of those “Shut your brain off and just enjoy the fukkery” type of shows. Anthology series with recycled actors just ain’t my thing though.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Despite its deceptive format, found footage isn’t easy to pull off effectively. Horror fans have become savvy to the tricks and tropes, making it harder to stand out or deliver potent scares. Director Kevin Ko attempts to reinvigorate found footage horror with Incantation, a cult horror meets cursed video tale. A unique approach to found footage techniques can’t fully elevate a familiar supernatural setup or scares, however.

Li Ronan (Tsai Hsuan-yen) works to adopt her biological daughter Dodo (Huang Sin-ting) after an illness forced her to relinquish parental rights years ago. While legally chalked up to mental illness, Ronan’s life turned upside down six years ago when stricken by a curse for trespassing in a forbidden area. Shortly after regaining custody of Dodo, however, that curse comes rearing back, this time targeting the young child with a fury. Ronan goes to great lengths to save her daughter, even if it means confronting the past.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
American horror stories Season 2 teaser
:dwillhuh:

I’m convinced that these American Horror stories trailers are a form of mind control and occult programming bc - like
What
THE
Fukkkkkkkk
:dead:
Reminds of the cursed videotape in The Ring or V/H/S series - looking like a random string of images and pics from The Dark Web,