Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Incantation

Best paranormal movie so far this year, Netflix give them another check

I watched the opening scene and was so excited at the presentation of it, that I turned it off so I can watch it late night with no distractions. Just the introduction had me like "this is gonna hit different"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Netflix
valley-of-the-dead-netflix-1200x900.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Incantation

Best paranormal movie so far this year, Netflix give them another check

I watched the opening scene and was so excited at the presentation of it, that I turned it off so I can watch it late night with no distractions. Just the introduction had me like "this is gonna hit different"
Incantation was dope. I couldn't sleep last night so I watched it at like 2 in the morning. Had me like:
75Tb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Incantation was dope. I couldn't sleep last night so I watched it at like 2 in the morning. Had me like:
75Tb.gif
Hold up … a movie that actually had Jello scared??!!!

Awwwwwww shyttttttt - I have never seen this man ^^^ in 4 years post about being shook off any movie so y’all know it has to be crazy
:picard::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
75Tb.gif
Sometimes the best cure for insomnia is to watch a horror movie- if you know, you know. Something about that after watch rush is stimulating and relaxing at the same time. Horror movies are such great stress relievers 😏☺️

“After watching a scary movie, the brain's ability to calm itself downcan be pleasurable neuro-chemically speaking, Ivanov says, “because the dopamine release related to the 'rest and digest' brain response causes an increased sense of well-being.”Oct 30, 2020
National Geographic › ...

How horror movies can help people overcome real-world ...”

Horror movies helping to channel negative energy and keep from spazzing on people in real life so we can exist more comfortably in our own mental space. Therapeutic watching people get hacked, sliced, diced, haunted, possessed, etc in on-screen depictions - as long as it’s not us 😂😅
———

@MartyMcFly we finally have a movie that had Jello in his bag. 😭😱😳

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Smile will arrive in theaters on September 30, 2022, just in time for the Halloween season. The date for the streaming release is yet to be announced.

The first scene shows a patient walking into her doctor's office ruffled by a chain of unsettling events. She reveals to Dr. Rose Cotter (Sosie Bacon) that she sees things no one else can. She goes further to say that “it” smiles back at her. Right there, as she tries to explain her ordeal, she freaks out, apparently, he has seen this entity again. In her quest for answers, Dr. Cotter realizes that there is a pattern developing across the city, an entity appears to people, influences them to smile, and one week later they are dead. While she tries to unravel this, she encounters the very same horrifying reality her patients are struggling with.

:ehh::dead:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did you end up sleeping? :pachaha:

Looks like I know what I’m watching tonight.
I think I might've dozed off for about an hour after the movie ended (I was watching an episode of Archer by then) but I had to be up at 6 for work anyway so I'm currently running on copious amounts of caffeine.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hold up … a movie that actually had Jello scared??!!!

Awwwwwww shyttttttt - I have never seen this man ^^^ in 4 years post about being shook off any movie so y’all know it has to be crazy
:picard::deadrose:
And it had a little kid in it in a major role and I wasn't thoroughly annoyed at her the whole time.
I really enjoyed it.