Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

might just check this out since Kane Hodder is in it

Basically. But They’ve been attaching his name to everything - he just needs to go ahead and roll out Hatchet 4 and Victor Crawley II,
Still holding out hope for that Franchise to continue idc
:manny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Summoned
Elijah and his rock star girlfriend Lyn are forced into making the ultimate choice when they and another couple are invited to an exclusive self-help retreat run by the enigmatic Dr. Frost. As Elijah struggles with the emotionally distant Lyn and is tempted by a sensual fellow attendee, he discovers that he’s been summoned to settle a supernatural debt that dates back generations.

:ufdup:
Rule #1: never be the only black person in a group of white people.
And an addendum to Rule #1 is never be the lone black person in a remote location with nothing but white people.

The hell is going on with his hairline to forehead ratio b
:wtf:
Is that a damn wig or man weave on top of his head??!!
:dead::dead::deadrose:
Tokekoon Dude looks like the “type” to think going a remote getaway as the sole black “friend”, in a sea of whites is perfectly normal with his no facial hair to appear “less intimidating” having ass
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wayward
When Dawn (Iyana Halley), a free spirited festival girl decides to hit the road for a major music festival, she finds herself picking up a handsome stranger (Barton Fitzpatrick) and as the two embark the pair soon find themselves being stalked and running for their lives as a crazed madman in a Bronco (Darius McCrary) terrorizes them.

Not Eddie Winslow as the bad guy.:mjlol:

I have a vague memory of seeing this movie before except it was an all white version.

Watched Wayward last night and it was a mess.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

By Jason Blum, it seems like Halloween Ends’ first footage could arrive at any time. When a fan asked if the trailer was "dangerously close", Blum responded with "That is correct." After all, there’s only a few months left until the slasher sequel arrives in theaters and seemingly ends Jamie Lee Curtis’ run as Laurie Strode. So bring on bloody footage of Michael Myers.
——
Let the havoc begin
:myman: :blessed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The reef got a sequel?
I may need to re watch the first one
I honestly do not remember it.

Ohhhhhhhhhh my gawddddddd. Gotta give you Rep for this post.
:ohhh::ohlawd:

People slept on the first one. I like The Reef >>>>> Jaws. Basically think Open Water + Jaws + 47 Meters Down = The Reef

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just watched The Deep House, 7 out of 10. Gave it an extra point for the uniqueness of being like 90% underwater. Appears a post credits scene set up a sequel but unless it's better than the first then wouldn't really be worth watching.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Watched "Alone" this morning. Its another version of the man stuck in apartment building during zombies movie. I thought it was slightly above average. It's on Amazon Prime.

in the comments that saying the guy that wrote the script for "Alone" basically lent it out to make the Korean version "Alive" which was on Netflix.

The Korean version looks like it has a way bigger budget.

I also seen another European take on this, i gotta see if it can find it. I saw it on youtube.

edit: here it is.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched "Alone" this morning. Its another version of the man stuck in apartment building during zombies movie. I thought it was slightly above average. It's on Amazon Prime.

in the comments that saying the guy that wrote the script for "Alone" basically lent it out to make the Korean version "Alive" which was on Netflix.

The Korean version looks like it has a way bigger budget.

I also seen another European take on this, i gotta see if it can find it. I saw it on youtube.

edit: here it is.

If I were going to rank them it would be:

1. #Alive
2. Alone
3. Night Eats The World

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried watching that new Netflix horror flick Incantation and I couldnt even make it past the first scene without shutting it off.
:merchant:
The scene of the little girl all fukked up and then they showed the inside of her mouth with those extra rows of teeth. fukk THAT!

Ill try to watch it again but man that scene in the spoiler is a little too much.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I tried watching that new Netflix horror flick Incantation and I couldnt even make it past the first scene without shutting it off.
:merchant:
The scene of the little girl all fukked up and then they showed the inside of her mouth with those extra rows of teeth. fukk THAT!

Ill try to watch it again but man that scene in the spoiler is a little too much.

p*ssy