Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Jordan Peele keep making these movies when his ass need to be making more Twilight Zone episodes.

Blumhouse ain't released no heat in a minute. I think they co-produced that movie Black as Night which I actually liked cause it had a black cast and a decent script. Besides that it's been sleepy time. Hope they can really get Robert Englund back to do another Elm Street movie. I've had a concept for that franchise for a minute so I know it can still be done effectively in this era.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Watched Men and X today.

Men, well that movie is "interesting" lol. I like weird stuff but that was even a bit too weird for me for the ending

X was pretty good for a slasher film, which generally isn't really my kind of thing

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
more Japan zombie fukkery
horror comedy
but japan horror comedy is an acquired taste
and more gore than i expected

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Watcher. Was a pretty decent movie, 7.5 out of 10. Ending was pretty predictable, though it's rare that I don't find the ending predictable.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Jordan Peele keep making these movies when his ass need to be making more Twilight Zone episodes.

Blumhouse ain't released no heat in a minute. I think they co-produced that movie Black as Night which I actually liked cause it had a black cast and a decent script. Besides that it's been sleepy time. Hope they can really get Robert Englund back to do another Elm Street movie. I've had a concept for that franchise for a minute so I know it can still be done effectively in this era.
Blumhouse just had The Black Phone drop two weeks ago. While I’m not a fan, the critical reception has been overwhelmingly positive and the film has earned $77 million so far off of a $18 million budget, so it’s pretty successful.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Blumhouse just had The Black Phone drop two weeks ago. While I’m not a fan, the critical reception has been overwhelmingly positive and the film has earned $77 million so far off of a $18 million budget, so it’s pretty successful.
Damn I completely forgot about that damn movie lmaooooo

I had heard decent things about it

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Blade In The Dark:ehh:

...composer rent an Italian villa to score a horror film and FUKKERY abounds:lupe:

These giallo flicks served chicks no mercy:dahell:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Flowers in the Attic prequel

They did a good job finding an actress who looks like Heather Graham to play Young Corinne.

lEr0C35.png

It is still wild to me that Flowers in the Attic was considered a young adult book and I was able to get it in my middle school library considering the subject matter.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

The Twilight Zone was cancelled.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just finished Watcher. Was a pretty decent movie, 7.5 out of 10. Ending was pretty predictable, though it's rare that I don't find the ending predictable.
I loathed Watcher.
Every excruciating second of it.
It was mind-numbing in its banality.
How a movie about a serial killer who cuts his victims heads off could be so gotdam boring is a mystery to me.
It was basically 90 mutes of watching Maika Monroe wandering around Bucharest looking dazed and confused with about 7 minutes at the end where anything interesting happened.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched this movie called Pacerville or Last The Night (guess they haven't decided on the movies official name yet) that was set during the pandemic lockdown where a prone to rage high school history teacher has a Falling Down moment and proceeds to hunt a group of his students one night in the empty high school.
It was fine for what it was but the most interesting thing to me about the movie was that it has multiple instances of the "Sacrificial Negro" trope performed by the same black character. I'd never seen that before...usually the first time that card is pulled it results in the character dying so to see it more than once was new.