Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I watched What Keeps You Alive one night when i couldn't sleep solely based on it starring Brittany Allen who I enjoyed in It Stains The Sands Red and ended up loving it.
It was TENSE! Definitely a pleasant surprise of a horror movie. I never knew wtf to expect and it was all sorts of tension the whole way. Those two performances were both super good too...that one chick sold me on the crazy through and through.
Beginning of the movie, Her friend is literally singing about “there’s a demon insiiiidee. Blood letttt it ouuttttt. There’s a deeeemon inside better run for your liiiiifeee” as a guitar tune, looking all possessed - that would have clued me in right there
debo-red.gif

Jackie -That psycho bytch serial dater broad day killer.
:mjlol: :dahell:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need some modern paranormal/ghost shyt to watch.

The Night House had some hype and is pretty different, but has a haunted house feel to it.

The Deep House is a haunted house movie that takes place underwater with scuba divers.

Anything For Jackson is a little more in your face with its scares, but I really liked it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare on Elm Street tv series?? I do not remember this at all.

I don’t remember this being a thing?
When was this on?? :skip:

“Much sleazier than its namesake film series and produced on a miniscule budget, every episode of Freddy’s Nightmares offered something interesting. Especially given that each episode was made up of TWO stories; the first twenty-minutes following one character’s “nightmare” and the second usually following a character who was present in the first story in a supporting role.

The two-tier approach actually makes the series a bit tricky to rank. Some episodes are good, some are…less good. But a lot of episodes have one half that is significantly better than the other which makes the subjective ruling of each episode’s merit even more dependent on taste.

With Freddy’s Nightmares now streaming on the Bloody Disgusting-powered SCREAMBOXstreaming service, let’s get to the ranking of all 44 episodes of the 1980s anthology series!”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yooo

I got a movie for u

4.5/10IMDb
Cherry Tree scored 4.5 out of 10 on IMDb.
8%Rotten Tomatoes
Cherry Tree scored 8 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

68% liked this movie
Google users

Description​

Faith's world is turned upside down when she finds out her father is dying. When the alluring Sissy Young becomes her field hockey coach, Faith finds a compassionate spirit and much-needed mother figure. However, Sissy is the head of a witch coven.
Initial release: July 25, 2015

Cherry-Tree-2015-movie-David-Keating-3.jpg

It's so ridiculous
It is worth watching
I tried. I really did. But this was too all over the place for me. Got through the first 35-40
minutes last night and then I just became disgusted . But the whole “15 year old teen makes deal with the satanic cult” blood ritual was too much. Then the whole baby exchange —- nahhhhh, beyond my threshold of watchability and moral tolerance
, :scust::scust:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nightmare Beach::dahell:

......lates 80s Spring Breakers gets brutally torched by a psycho motorcyclist:picard:

For a 99 cent store bin movie, this FUKKERY had alot of fatal gruesome melting crisp body parts ETHER:huhldup:

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched Spiderhead, the new joint on Netflix, and it really shoulda been a horror movie. It's a thriller with no real bite IMO. Great concept but they did nothing creative with it.

People that appear to have prison sentences take part of an experiment that involves scientists controlling their hormone outputs...of course one of the subjects begins to realize that there's more going on than meets the eye.

That's a horror premise...it's got so much horror potential...they made it a mystery that's predictable instead.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
OnThe3rdDay_PosterArt_2000x3000-scaled.jpg
This looks dope. I tried to rep you but apparently I gotta change 25 peoples reps to do it? Wtf?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

EXCLUSIVES

Trailer for ‘H.P. Lovecraft’s Witch House’ Opens a Portal to Hell [Exclusive​

Yes. Finally we get some more cosmic horror.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Beach::dahell:

......lates 80s Spring Breakers gets brutally torched by a psycho motorcyclist:picard:

For a 99 cent store bin movie, this FUKKERY had alot of fatal gruesome melting crisp body parts ETHER:huhldup:
“Melting crispy body parts + the 80s” you say…??= Gotta add this to the list
6c12d654ea317a7ffd07da844df55e0a.gif