Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Homebound, A Ghost Waits, and Night Caller are going on my watchlist. Dashcam should be out by now too, which looks like some found footage mayhem. I think I need a new firestick streamer because my usual options are starting to come up short.

lots of stuff got shut down
Feds got Cinema HD no new updates but debrid services will still scrape, the main IPTV panel provider got hit too, a lotta people gonna be starving for awhile

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
New Blumhouse horror movie dropped today called Unhuman:

The dead will have this club for breakfast. Blumhouse Television and Epix bring you the story of a high school field trip gone bloody awry. Seven misfit students must band together against a growing gang of unhuman savages. The group’s trust in each other is tested to the limit in a brutal, horrifying fight to survive and they must take down the murderous zombie-creatures… before they kill each other first.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Homebound, A Ghost Waits, and Night Caller are going on my watchlist. Dashcam should be out by now too, which looks like some found footage mayhem. I think I need a new firestick streamer because my usual options are starting to come up short.
I was not a fan of Homebound. It was just a lot of nothing happening with annoying children and British accents.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At first I though Dashcam was recalled. Sources were saying There was too much controversy with it so the pulled it but I must have misread. It was one chain that was behind the rumor.

cancelling screenings of Dashcam due to the “offensive” contents of the movie. In a statement, the cinema chain told The Independent:“Our decision not to screen DASHCAM was informed purely by the commercial conditions not being viable.

“We are currently investigating the cause of the incorrect information about our rationale for not screening this film, and we are sorry for any confusion that this has caused.”

A new horror film is apparently considered so offensive that Vuecinemas have cancelled all scheduled screenings.

Those who had purchased tickets to see Dashcam, the new found-footage horror from Host director Rob Savage, were surprised when they realised screenings would no longer take place.

This was brought to the attention of Savage himself, who shared an email from a Vue employee received by one customer.

“Apparently @vuecinemas have canceled our screenings of DASHCAMbecause the movie is too offensive!” he wrote on Twitter, adding: “If that doesn’t make you want to watch this film, what will?”

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
At first I though Dashcam was recalled. Sources were saying There was too much controversy with it so the pulled it but I must have misread. It was one chain that was behind the rumor.

cancelling screenings of Dashcam due to the “offensive” contents of the movie. In a statement, the cinema chain told The Independent:“Our decision not to screen DASHCAM was informed purely by the commercial conditions not being viable.

“We are currently investigating the cause of the incorrect information about our rationale for not screening this film, and we are sorry for any confusion that this has caused.”

A new horror film is apparently considered so offensive that Vuecinemas have cancelled all scheduled screenings.

Those who had purchased tickets to see Dashcam, the new found-footage horror from Host director Rob Savage, were surprised when they realised screenings would no longer take place.

This was brought to the attention of Savage himself, who shared an email from a Vue employee received by one customer.

“Apparently @vuecinemas have canceled our screenings of DASHCAMbecause the movie is too offensive!” he wrote on Twitter, adding: “If that doesn’t make you want to watch this film, what will?”
I have Dashcam on deck for tomorrow.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Scream 6 KirBYE fans about to be upset at this latest news

:lupe:

“Scream fans fear that Hayden Panettiere’s character will be killed off in new film”

:rip:

hayden-panettiere-bring-it-on.gif

:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looks like Unhuman and dashcam are the moves this weekend. Are they streaming anywhere or just VOD?

Seeing Men tonight too. I don’t recall seeing anyone say anything about it in the last few pages. Anyone seen it yet?
I know Unhuman and Dashcam are streaming on Apple + - that’s how I’m watching Tomm. Night

Edit- Dashcam is also on AP video. And Unhuman

MEN is only In Theaters right now. I’m waiting until it streams.