Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is perhaps THE MOST DARK, DEMONIC, BRUTAL movie that I’ve ever seen in a very long time. Oh my GAWD!!! I don’t say this much - this is one of the movies that I wish I never watched it because it’s lingering but it’s also a reminder of the nature of evil and the many forms it takes control. But it’s also one of those movies that you watch one time and that’s it bc it’s graphic asf. It’s soooooo sooooooo Dark. Fukkkin diabolical.

No words. It’s the brutality from I Spit on Your Grave x 10 + war stuff + racism and whatever evil shyt white people Conjure up to label anyone not white over in the UK (well anywhere but for purposes of this movie it’s not the US- it’s UK and Australia). Had no idea what it was about going into it bc I was supposed to watch Dont Breathe 2, this wasn’t part of the watch plan - anyway so I’m thinking it’s a “ghost revenge” movie - nope. It’s a period base between black aboriginals v Irish v England - it’s so damn vile and violent. The satisfying part is the Aboriginals getting their revenge so it was redeemable in a sense but this movie really does cover that true horror is not creatures, animals - it’s people and their minds.

I've been meaning to watch that for a while now. I might check it out once this crappy Halle Berry movie ends and after I watch 'A House In The Bayou'.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've been meaning to watch that for a while now. I might check it out once this crappy Halle Berry movie ends and after I watch 'A House In The Bayou'.
$500 thousand dollar baby with Halle was basura. Halle playing a hood chick from the streets of Newark took me completely out.
:bryan::laff:
movie is Losing Isiah with a couple of rounds of MMA boxing, Fake Appolonia Creed headass movie. Idk what the purpose of the opening scene was for with her cleaning houses. The little boy was the only standout character in this movie.

But this Kevin Hart Netflix movie is actually better than I expected - Kevin and Wesley Snipes in serious roles doing the damn thing with this so far .
:ohhh:

It’s actually working for me- didn’t realize I was at ep 4 but Kevin upping his acting game is surprising
The Nightingale was intense- that’s all Im going to say; letting you watch for yourself. Don’t get me wrong- it wasn’t a bad movie- it’s just sooooo much to digest.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not horror related but Kevin Hart playing himself not playing himself while acting out his own character that’s not himself channeling the Cam’ron from Paid In Full levels of actdom.
when Kevin is not playing a goofy sidekick to The Rock or a goofy short guy trope he’s actually tolerable
large_true-story-poster.jpg

A Kevin Hart role that I’m actually watching for more than 10 minutes- Wesley Snipes with the late stage career resurgence. This is deep.
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Leave me alone
:deadrose::deadrose:
Don’t act like you don’t know I’m sensitive about my shyt.
:stopitslime::mjcry:
if I give someone the courtesy of answering a question, I expect compensation in the form of daps for my time and response. I responded to him first and @Jello Biafra responded to him second, I’m going to notice because of how he dapped him but not me. It’s the principle.
:stopitslime:
That being said, you need to dap this reply, I’m wild petty.
:mjgrin:
@Lootpack where’s my Dap?? I responded to you and you left me dapless, give this girl my Daps
:gucci::rudy:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller what have you been watching?

I'm 3 episodes into Hellbound and really enjoying how unpredictable it's been. What a wild concept! It's got a bit of Death Note (the anime more than the netflix movie) vibes for me with the worship components.

Then I peeped a few movies I liked. Last Night in Soho was way better than I had expected off the trailers and reviews. Broadcast Signal Intrusion is officially one of my favorite horror movies to drop all year. And then Resident Evil would prolly be mediocre to most, but I thought it had enough fan service for gamers that I enjoyed that one too.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not horror related but Kevin Hart playing himself not playing himself while acting out his own character that’s not himself channeling the Cam’ron from Paid In Full levels of actdom.
when Kevin is not playing a goofy sidekick to The Rock or a goofy short guy trope he’s actually tolerable
large_true-story-poster.jpg

A Kevin Hart role that I’m actually watching for more than 10 minutes- Wesley Snipes with the late stage career resurgence. This is deep.
AnyQueasyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif

This one's definitely going in the queue to start up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This one's definitely going in the queue to start up.
Binged the series this weekend- I must say that my opinion of Kevin Hart being a one trick comedy trope actor has changed - I was impressed. Wesley Snipes is highly underrated - was on his New Jack City type of time with this. Worth the watch - a lot of plot twists that I didn’t see coming. And the casting was really good- the chemistry worked. (If he would have of made a mistake and put Tiffany Haddish in the cast, I wouldn’t have watched it. At all. Can’t stand her) thankfully he didn’t- he gave less popular black actors/actresses who can really act and are actually funny on their own right, a break.

Tawny Newsome (Chelsea) from
Bajillion Dollar Properties (the satire home selling comedy show) was in this - she’s hilarious.lol

and the man from Black Lightning (Lala) plays Hersch, his bodyguard

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra can’t to see what you think about Nightingale whenever you watch it.
The Nightingale was one of the most emotionally oppressive movies I have ever watched.
But it was also really good...the acting, the cinematography (the bleakness of the Tasmanian wilderness mimicked the bleakness of the story)…all of it was top notch.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This is perhaps THE MOST DARK, DEMONIC, BRUTAL movie that I’ve ever seen in a very long time. Oh my GAWD!!! I don’t say this much - this is one of the movies that I wish I never watched it because it’s lingering but it’s also a reminder of the nature of evil and the many forms it takes control. But it’s also one of those movies that you watch one time and that’s it bc it’s graphic asf. It’s soooooo sooooooo Dark. Fukkkin diabolical.

No words. It’s the brutality from I Spit on Your Grave x 10 + war stuff + racism and whatever evil shyt white people Conjure up to label anyone not white over in the UK (well anywhere but for purposes of this movie it’s not the US- it’s UK and Australia). Had no idea what it was about going into it bc I was supposed to watch Dont Breathe 2, this wasn’t part of the watch plan - anyway so I’m thinking it’s a “ghost revenge” movie - nope. It’s a period base between black aboriginals v Irish v England - it’s so damn vile and violent. The satisfying part is the Aboriginals getting their revenge so it was redeemable in a sense but this movie really does cover that true horror is not creatures, animals - it’s people and their minds.

What did you watch this on?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Jello Biafra can’t to see what you think about Nightingale whenever you watch it.

@MartyMcFly R you doing ok out there friend?? Checking on you - we don’t see you pop out as much since Halloween Kills. Just doing a wellness check.:therethere:
I’m good, homie. Thanks for asking. Been trying to limit my phone usage and then spending so much time using my computer to work, either for my full time job or my side job, I need a break lol.