Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jeepers Creepers: Reborn
Chase and Laine head to the Horror Hound festival where Laine begins to experience unexplained premonitions and disturbing visions associated with The Creeper and the town's past. As the festival gets underway and the blood-soaked entertainment builds to a frenzy, Laine believes that something unearthly has been summoned for the first time in 23 years and that she is at the center of it.
Starring: Sydney Craven, Imran Adams, Ocean Navarro, Matt Barkley, Alexander Halsall, Jodie McMullen, Georgia Goodman, and Jarreau Benjamin.
Written by: Sean-Michael Argo and Jake Seal.
Directed by: Timo Vourensola

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Alright that new Paranormal Activity on Prime was pretty dope. I loved it, much different than the others.

anyone seen it???

edit: everyone hates everything it seems, yall wanted the same old camera set up in house formula? :mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Know what, this shyt has become unwatchable after this:
1. Padded up locked and boarded up suspicious looking place of worship - they decide it’s a good idea to “hey let’s break the lock, it can’t be boarded up for no reason, even though this is not our property and we have basically rudely asserted ourselves on to Amish property, and there’s been a series of highly suspicious events”

2. This line:
White girl- “anyone know how to pick a lock?”
Token black character to his white friends: “of course, i know how to pick a lock .., I’m black”
shaq-leaving.gif

Whoever wrote that line in this piece of shyt script thought that was comedy- sitting there at the writers’ room like
shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

breh that line was clearly sarcasm. he meant it like "oh you assuming i can pick a lock cuz im black"... not "of course i can.. im black"

:wow:

yall hating for no reason :francis:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
-I just watched "Night of the Animated Dead" & was pretty disappointed. I wasn't expecting much but I got it off the strength of the OG.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
breh that line was clearly sarcasm. he meant it like "oh you assuming i can pick a lock cuz im black"... not "of course i can.. im black"

:wow:

yall hating for no reason :francis:
I’m a brehette
And stop overusing the word “hating” - if I don’t like it, i don’t like it/ that’s my opinion. It was a stupid fukkin line, no need for it that’s how I feel.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Alright that new Paranormal Activity on Prime was pretty dope. I loved it, much different than the others.

anyone seen it???

edit: everyone hates everything it seems, yall wanted the same old camera set up in house formula? :mjlol::mjlol:
More pretentious postering entering the thread. ^^The movie was trash. Gotta love how people seem to think their feedback is valid by talking down about other people’s opinions.