Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Who said I was making demands? Just because I said it doesn’t mean I’m demanding it. :what:

Comprehension is fundamental. :shaq2:

Sci-fi isn’t horror. It’s it own genre. :what:

What the fukk is with this “we run shyt” thing? Who gives a damn about petty shyt. :dwillhuh:

YOU are the one telling me to post. No one else. :rudy:

I literally told you 3 TIMES I ALREADY MADE THE THREAD FOR SCI-FI related cinema. It bombed. Look for it if you wanna try to get it running. :snoop:
I have no interest in anything you create or post anymore. I’m up here encouraging your dumbass and you keep talking yourself out of your own shine. I don’t believe this shyt. Next time when someone is trying to be helpful, don’t spit on the hand that’s trying to feed you, dyckhead. Definitely don’t pop off at the exact same people that could help bring other posters to your thread to participate.

No one fukked with your thread because your vibe is fukked up. You bring energy to your own thread, not sit up here complaining about what didn’t happen. If it was me, I would have kept posting regardless if people showed interest or not, eventually other people will feed off your vibe and add to it based off seeing how interested you are in a subject that interests you.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is so messed up
:deadrose:
FCt7hx0X0AMFJve.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gruesome Clip from Shudder’s ‘Great White’ Comes Across the Remains of a Shark Attack Victim [Exclusive]

From “Executive Producers of the 47 Meters Down series,” Tucker and Dale vs. Evil actress Katrina Bowden stars in Great White, which was released on VOD over the summer. It’s now headed to Shudder, exclusively streaming in November.

Great White swims to Shudder on November 11, 2021. As a Shudder exclusive, the platform will be the only subscription service that will carry the film in the U.S. and Canada.

Check out an exclusive clip from Great White below, which reminds of the infamous Ben Gardner scene from Jaws. While on an underwater search, gruesome remains are discovered…

Michael Boughen (Tomorrow, When The War Began, Killer Elite, The Loved Ones) wrote the script, while commercial director Martin Wilson makes his feature directorial debut.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I have no interest in anything you create or post anymore. I’m up here encouraging your dumbass and you keep talking yourself out of your own shine. I don’t believe this shyt. Next time when someone is trying to be helpful, don’t spit on the hand that’s trying to feed you, dyckhead. Definitely don’t pop off at the exact same people that could help bring other posters to your thread to participate.

No one fukked with your thread because your vibe is fukked up. You bring energy to your own thread, not sit up here complaining about what didn’t happen. If it was me, I would have kept posting regardless if people showed interest or not, eventually other people will feed off your vibe and add to it based off seeing how interested you are in a subject that interests you.

I have other things to do with my life instead of worrying about a message board topic. :dead:

You were the one obsessed with it yet did nothing to even search it out and start it back up. Trying to tell me to do the legwork when I didn’t even want care about the thread. :skip:

I did end up upping it and now it’s back to hitting the bricks. I’m not gonna continue to post in it to seek attention. :mjlol:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I watched The Faculty last night:mjlol: Thats my movie. Its like someone grew up watching The Thing and The Breakfast Club in the 80s and saw Scream and was like yea I can do that:mjgrin:
Putting this on now since I haven’t watched it in ages.

Really great soundtrack. High schoolers that actually look like high schoolers. Salma Hayek’s sexy ass was a plus and Jordana Brewster had me crushing hard. The overall vibe and the way it captured that 90s teen essence never went unnoticed. Williamson’s screenplay makes this such a fun watch with his play on the Breakfast Club stereotypes.

This film goes under the radar whenever Robert Rodriguez’s work is brought up and I don’t know why. Out of all of the Scream cousins, this one was my favorite.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched this movie Maniac… :merchant:

Nice change to see a lot of focus on the killer being the main character. Was gory too. :ehh:

Did a quick search and found a film called The New York Ripper, which is similar to Maniac. Gotta check it one day.

The classic or the newer version on Maniac? The new version was pretty crazy, first-person perspective made it a trip. I've never watched the classic.