Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The idea is still fresh. I got other things to do then come up with a list of 30-31 movies right now. :dwillhuh:

And I DID start a thread for sci-fi, but no one fukked with it.
Dude just try it again in this thread. I swear to gawd. We will participate - what’s your issue. Just start it over !!!!! OMG!!
:what:
make the time!! If I make time to politick here being a mother of 2, and an Legal - IT professional working woman, you can damn well post those sci fi movies -
:ufdup:
I come here to be entertained during a very stressful existence
:ufdup:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Na. Gotta keep this thread Horror related only. Y’all can search out the thread if you wanna try resurrecting it.
You’re full of shyt- we run this not you. We are telling you to post your sci fi on here. Sci Fi is a subgenre of horror. Duhhhh! Do it.
:rudy:

Just start a new sub thread on this thread
:mindblown:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
How are you making demands?? I want to use @Jello Biafra ‘s gun toting Dr. Loomis, that’s our newly implemented standardized rating system. There are no substitutions
:dahell:

Who said I was making demands? Just because I said it doesn’t mean I’m demanding it. :what:

Comprehension is fundamental. :shaq2:

You’re full of shyt- we run this not you. We are telling you to post your sci fi on here. Sci Fi is a subgenre of horror. Duhhhh! Do it.
:rudy:

Just start a new sub thread on this thread
:mindblown:

Sci-fi isn’t horror. It’s it own genre. :what:

What the fukk is with this “we run shyt” thing? Who gives a damn about petty shyt. :dwillhuh:

YOU are the one telling me to post. No one else. :rudy:

I literally told you 3 TIMES I ALREADY MADE THE THREAD FOR SCI-FI related cinema. It bombed. Look for it if you wanna try to get it running. :snoop:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Goblin obviously reigns supreme but ‘18 Suspiria’s score is just:wow:

Can’t even finish my damn sentence. That’s how good it is. :bryan:

Last edited: