Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I haven't watched this movie in a while but I do remember thinking that they should've had Keanu Reeves and James Spader switch roles.
Movie is really an odd cast. Keanu is not convincing. At all. Put in on the back burner for another time because new eps of Wentworth are back on Netflix. That Paramount Paranormal Activity put me in such a bad mood that I had to take a break from horror movies for a quick minute. Can’t believe how trash that was- I wasn’t expecting much but damn, I was at least expecting it to not be a whole damn fail, at the least I was hoping for a carry over from the original franchise. Basura. This does not look good for my expectations for when Texas Chainsaw drops on Paramount as well. If it does flop- I will view that place as The network where franchises go to die and cancel my subscription.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Horror Noire:ehh:
...low-budget Tales From the Crypt meets The Outer Limits:hamster:

The Lake took such an inapropriate turn:sitdown:
RiGHT!!! So disappointing.
I hit the “wtf did I watch with The Lake” ??!!! Wtf was that?? What was the point?? It had no point at all.
:wtb::sitdown::dahell:

My Halloween watch night was a complete miss. Worst Halloween watch night ever :palm: 2 terrible movies in a row. My Halloween season of shows peaked at Halloween Kills. Michael Myers was my Halloween. Everything since that I’ve tried to watch since then has been a shytshow. Fail after fail.
:mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Halloween 6 seemed to be the retro horror movie of choice to shyt on this year.

Stuckmann's review has me :dead: He really seemed to be enjoying himself since he doesn't like to criticize movies nowadays.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Watched the new Candyman last night. Pretty good:salute:

also watched the Halloween kills. Was cool. Nice kills.

tried to watch that movie old, but got tired.

gonna try to watch vhs 94 and scream tonight

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woulda been nice if we coulda did it as a group and discuss things on here. I tried starting a sci-fi thread like this but y’all weren’t feeling it. :beli:
Just post in this thread. We discuss things as a group all the time. Start it up- are you scared or something. you better start living up to your name.
:rudy:
I’m in for a sci fi horror thriller whenever when your ready. No pressure but don’t wait too late
:feedme:

fuk it my Halloween month was ass, it was shyt full of disappointment and sadness -the months leading up to it succccckkked. I’ve decided that Halloween will extend until December 31st. Let’s go- Halloween themed thanksgiving, Halloween Christmas, Halloween New Years…., all black Halloween everything. Let’s go
:blessed:
- I’m decorating the house in 50%off Halloween decorations and putting Halloween ornaments on the tree. Halloween arts and crafts with a Christmas theme - the mommy Halloween- Christmas/New Years hybrid takeover -, I’m going odee- I’m wrapping all of their presents in black, throw around some fake snow, ghosts and ghouls of Chrimmas. my kids are going to be so annoyed with me, but the memories are what matters
:blessed::banderas:

Start us off @The Collector whats the first sci fi movie b??