Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It wasn't good. Probably 1-1.5 Dr. Loomis'.
Wow. That’s bad - and it’s 1 hour and 43 minutes long. Sheeeesh. The worst one and the longest- not a good combo.

I’ve noticed since Covid that we’ve had an increase in horror movies that have extended Run times of basically 1hr 45 - 2 hours.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Exactly- you should follow your advice as such. Apparently you care way too much about what “people” think about me. Dude said “people” like there’s a coli coven collective of Druids and witches to decide a poster’s fate- the Hand of Death has been cast headass.

This sub is literally and figuratively the most sanest and impartial part of the forum. I survived the Horror Thread Halloween War of 2018-2019, the Great Gremlin Getback, and spent an entire saturday night sitting through the wrong movie during my tenure; fuq are you talking about?
:mjlol::bryan:
Barely been here 2 weeks and offended by my one comment.
This may not be the place for you. :smh::laugh:

Do you have any movies that you wish to discuss or no, or do you need to consult with “the people”, Wishmaster?
I call it how I see it. :ufdup:

Why don’t you go outside and get some fresh air instead of getting hurt over comments on the net. It’s obvious this shyt gets :umad: but you try to say it doesn’t. :dead:

I have no beef with you, but I don’t like the way you came at me because I’m not a fan of RZ. Instead of being polite and saying something like “it’s not your cup of tea, so be it. :manny:” you came at me like a scorned stan.

We are derailing this topic over petty shyt. We said what we had to say. Can we move on? :shaq2:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I rooted for the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

1. He goes about his business as usual until something catches his eye.
  2. He tries to get social.
  3. People scream.
  4. He gets shot.
  5. He falls back into the water until next time.

All of that is very relatable to me.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
hxnPiG.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I rooted for the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

1. He goes about his business as usual until something catches his eye.
  2. He tries to get social.
  3. People scream.
  4. He gets shot.
  5. He falls back into the water until next time.

All of that is very relatable to me.
They did come into his lagoon. Dude was just minding his own business.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 24th: Cam
q29ZGPy.jpg

Cam has an intriguing premise that inserted an undercooked supernatural twist onto a movie that would have been just fine without it. It was like they had no clue where the exit was with the supernatural stuff so they just punted it into this really blah resolution. There is such a good movie here about a young woman falling apart while desperately chasing online fame and status that I wish everything else had been stripped away to just give viewers that story.
That being said, Madeline Brewer was phenomenal in the lead role and perfectly conveyed the confusion and desperation her character was feeling.

I give 'Cam' 2.5 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'