Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
October 23rd: Night Teeth
zZZ1vAO.jpg

Night Teeth didn't do anything revolutionary with the vampire concept but it was a breezy 90 minutes that was pretty entertaining with a good cast and fun vampire hijinks.
It did seem like a property that would've been better suited to being a weekly TV series though.

I give 'Night Teeth' 2.5 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
Lbzw5fd.png
You did find time to make 1/2 a gun toting Dr. Loomis.
:laff:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:picard:
You’re no longer on the squad. The number one rule of RZ club is no public slander about RZ club- right, wrong or indifferent.
:hhh:..:unimpressed:

Zombie’s overrated. Never cared for his first 2 original films when I saw them back in the day. :unimpressed:

Willing to give em another shot, but I doubt my views will change. :ld:

And I’m Myers Murda Squad anyway. :birdman:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In typical AppleTV fashion, I had no idea that this show existed but now I'm pretty hype to give it a look. Many thanks, I'll definitely drop thoughts when I peep it. My binge list is stacking up now with Locke and Key season 2 out, plus I just started Warrior on HBOMax for a old-school Run Run Shaw kick; but I'm def keeping this on the list.
Invasion is getting torched in reviews - maybe that’s why Apple hasn’t marketed this enough. I see nothing but 1/10 or 2/10 in user review sections. Been watching it but it’s extremely slow and the most action is the first few seconds of the first eps. Have yet to see any aliens yet- just the usual “crop circle” trope and concerned townies. This is more for a weekday drama watch rather than Saturday night.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Zombie’s overrated. Never cared for his first 2 original films when I saw them back in the day. :unimpressed:

Willing to give em another shot, but I doubt my views will change. :ld:

And I’m Myers Murda Squad anyway. :birdman:
Don’t care. Thanks for adding this unnecessary commentary to the thread. Let’s move this along - heard it all before. Boring as your opinion is to me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No wonder people don’t care for you with an attitude like that. :skip:

It’s horror talk so it fits right in with this thread. :heh:
Dude you act like a random insta-geek. People? Who are these “people” that you speak of?? The internet?? Is that “people” to you?? LMAO. Am I supposed to be offended by these “people” that never met me in real life to know me, just like you don’t?? if I gave a fuk about what “people” who only know me by words on the screen, I wouldn’t be here. But damn if you don’t sound wild affected by world play. Never that serious.

Been commenting on this thread for almost 4 years- as long as the posters who I really respect on this thread and in other aspects are good with me or if we have differences, that we work then out; we talk on some real shyt for them to reach out, then that’s all I care about. Random users who you refer to as “people”, Doesn’t affect me in one way or another. You’re a visitor b, an outsider -you haven’t been on this thread like that to know my vibe or my style. Hit that ignore on my name or have some fukkin composure to not get out of pocket unnecessarily. This thread is actually the most rational out of all the spaces in the coli. Do we have conflicts? Occasionally - im the only girl in this thread that comments consistently so of course words, will be exchanged. But i vibe with a few of these dudes - at the end of the day- we’re good. Let me know what “people” you reference- be specific. DMs are open for dialogue if they have any issues that need to be addressed. I don’t do subbys. The comments need to be focused on horror movies and series - that’s how we do. K? No tolerance for derailment. Thanks and Enjoy the rest of your night!!

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dude you act like a random insta-geek. People? Who are these “people” that you speak of?? The internet?? Is that “people” to you?? LMAO. Am I supposed to be offended by these “people” that never met me in real life to know me, just like you don’t?? Dude if I gave a fuk about what “people” who only know me by words on the screen, I wouldn’t be here. But damn if you don’t sound wild affected by world play. Never that serious.

Been commenting on this thread for almost 4 years- as long as the posters who I really respect on this thread and in other aspects are good with me or if we have differences, that we work then out; we talk on some real shyt for them to reach out, then that’s all I care about. Random users who you refer to as “people”, Doesn’t affect me in one way or another. You’re a visitor b, you haven’t been on this thread like that to know my vibe or my style. Hit that ignore on my name or have some fukkin composure to not get out of pocket unnecessarily.
It ain’t that serious. :russell:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Invasion is getting torched in reviews - maybe that’s why Apple hasn’t marketed this enough. I see nothing but 1/10 or 2/10 in user review sections. Been watching it but it’s extremely slow and the most action is the first few seconds of the first eps. Have yet to see any aliens yet- just the usual “crop circle” trope and concerned townies. This is more for a weekday drama watch rather than Saturday night.
The trailer I saw made it look like one of those sci-fi shows that NBC trots out every year that ends up getting canceled after like 5 -6 episodes.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine naming yourself after “The Collector” - one of the most violent, calculated and graphic killers in the B movie horror cypher but getting easily affected by and responding emotionally sensitive to e-commentary. So Disappointing.

:mjtf:
This movie wouldn’t have lasted 2 minutes.

Random victim: No Collector, please don’t kill me
The Collector: Stop yelling at me mam, that’s rude. I don’t want people to hear your thoughts and I’m having second thoughts about what people think about , so I won’t kill you in my intricately demented trap of death. My bad, gotta give the people what they want. You are free to live.
:dwillhuh::francis:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had some free time this morning. :lolbron:
:dead::deadrose:
I’m about to watch “Forever Purge”- how many gun toting Dr. Loomis are you giving that?

Speaking of gun toting Dr. Loomis, That Gun toting Dr. Loomis needs to be a beyond Halloween ranking system. Adopt that as the THT rating year round official “4 star” movie feedback. Real creative and inventive - I have to give you that credit.
:deadrose::deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I’m about to watch “Forever Purge”- how many gun toting Dr. Loomis are you giving that?

Speaking of gun toting Dr. Loomis, That Gun toting Dr. Loomis needs to be a beyond Halloween ranking system. Adopt that as the THT rating year round official “4 star” movie feedback. Real creative and inventive - I have to give you that credit.
Worst of the franchise by a pretty good margin imo

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It ain’t that serious. :russell:
Exactly- you should follow your advice as such. Apparently you care way too much about what “people” think about me. Dude said “people” like there’s a coli coven collective of Druids and witches to decide a poster’s fate- the Hand of Death has been cast headass.

This sub is literally and figuratively the most sanest and impartial part of the forum. I survived the Horror Thread Halloween War of 2018-2019, the Great Gremlin Getback, and spent an entire saturday night sitting through the wrong movie during my tenure; fuq are you talking about?
:mjlol::bryan:
Barely been here 2 weeks and offended by my one comment.
This may not be the place for you. :smh::laugh:

Do you have any movies that you wish to discuss or no, or do you need to consult with “the people”, Wishmaster?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

It wasn't good. Probably 1-1.5 Dr. Loomis'.