Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 23rd: Night Teeth
zZZ1vAO.jpg

Night Teeth didn't do anything revolutionary with the vampire concept but it was a breezy 90 minutes that was pretty entertaining with a good cast and fun vampire hijinks.
It did seem like a property that would've been better suited to being a weekly TV series though.

I give 'Night Teeth' 2.5 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
Lbzw5fd.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller i know that you’re up on AppleTv new releases- are you watching or have you watched this?? Any feedback pls??

(my bad if you or any tht posters put this up- I don’t have time to scroll through or search the thread for it right now)
Invasion-3-3714001.jpg

In typical AppleTV fashion, I had no idea that this show existed but now I'm pretty hype to give it a look. Many thanks, I'll definitely drop thoughts when I peep it. My binge list is stacking up now with Locke and Key season 2 out, plus I just started Warrior on HBOMax for a old-school Run Run Shaw kick; but I'm def keeping this on the list.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Back to back with RZ’s Halloween. I liked them then and still like em now. :ld:

Part 2 is weak tho.
Repped. TeamRZ with another one.
:wow:
I think we all agree that his H2 was a catastrophe - he must have used all of his creative input on H2007 because that was a masterpiece
:whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In typical AppleTV fashion, I had no idea that this show existed but now I'm pretty hype to give it a look. Many thanks, I'll definitely drop thoughts when I peep it. My binge list is stacking up now with Locke and Key season 2 out, plus I just started Warrior on HBOMax for a old-school Run Run Shaw kick; but I'm def keeping this on the list.
I had no clue that Locke & Key S02 was out until I logged into Netflix to watch Night Teeth.
There seemed to be no promo for that show coming back at all.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts :laff::laff:
Their promotional rollout team is on some shyt. The trailer looks real interesting.

I don’t hear about anything from Apple digital marketing until I see “New Release” in my queue- then I’m like did I add this myself, like where did this come from??
:dahell::deadrose: