Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 21st: Separation
Kdo0vTi.png

There was one noteworthy scene in this entire movie (that you can watch below) and the rest was just tedious dreck.
Avoid at all cost.

I give 'Separation' 1 out of 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
39TDtmo.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Night House:lupe:

...be wary of living in a lakehouse:whoa:

The scenery:fire: is picturesque, but then you gotta deal with the isolated morose FUKKERY:damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Underrated slasher/comedy flick from the 90's. Entertaining flick... movie has that 80's campy ness to it but it tries to be "hip" in a early 90's type way. :mjlol: If you like horror/slashers that pay homage other horror movies in sort of the same way Scream does, you might enjoy this. Kelly Jo Minter is in this too :noah:
Popcorn_FilmPoster.jpeg
When they brought out that random Reggae:dj2: group and the theatre went HAM:krs::banderas::mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Nicole0416_646NYC can you recommend me any new found footage movies?

You peeped VHS 94? That just dropped and got a lot of love throughout the thread. This one's a older one but sleeper

October 19th: The Bay
3tAD9em.jpg

Though limited in budget, this found footage film is truly horrifying. What makes The Bay most frightening is that it all seems so possible. I could see all of the events that transpired here happening tomorrow in any small town in this country.
Director Barry Levinson gets many points for the tension and sense of helplessness and dread that permeates so much of this film. Despite being yet another found footage movie, The Bay felt fresh and had me feeling creeped out from start to finish.
And the fact it came from the guy behind Diner and The Natural is such a pleasant surprise because it is a well-crafted movie that I wholeheartedly recommend for both horror fans and non-fans alike.

I give 'The Bay' 3 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
October 21st: Separation
Kdo0vTi.png

There was one noteworthy scene in this entire movie (that you can watch below) and the rest was just tedious dreck.
Avoid at all cost.

I give 'Separation' 1 out of 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
39TDtmo.png

I second this rating I tried watching this numerous times, but I’d either fall asleep or got bored and decided to do something else.