Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I really don't understand people's reaction here.

For one thing it is pretty much a guarantee that Sheri is going to be in Rob's movies because she's been in every last one of his flicks. She's his muse. Getting upset about it after 8 movies just seem dumb as hell.

Secondly, this isn't a Rob Zombie exclusive thing. Lots of directors have had their significant other star in their movies. Do people get upset when Joel Cohen puts Francis McDormand in the majority of his films? Or when Tim Burton put Helena Bonham Carter in damn near everything he made while they were dating? Paul WS Anderson casting Milla Jovovich in all of his movies?
Kenneth Branagh was married to Emma Thomas for 4 years and in that time he put her in 3 movies he directed. The one movie he didn't cast her in was the one he cast Helena Bonham Carter and the two of them ended up boning which ruined his marriage to Thompson.
And don’t forget John Krasinski and Emily Blunt from The Quiet Place.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Highly recommend this as a watch- it’s not horror per se but the scenes are brutal. Storyline and fight scenes are A1. Definitely inspired by Christopher Nolan - dark Knight demonic gloom and doom type vibes.
Gangs of London - AMC+ app.
At least 30 people are murdered per episode. Df is going on in London town @RehReh??
:deadrose::merchant:

The result of their 500 million investment being stolen^^ - Dont fuk with the money of rich Nigerians in trench coats
:francis:

Casual opening scene

9/10 rating for me. Finished the first season in 3 days. Every episode is literally suspenseful like this.

People’s heads getting decapitated, broken Necks, stabbing people with their own bones, Blood bath - this would never get made for prime time tv here in America. Hope they work out a season 2 even though season 1 could be a stand alone.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Next up
MV5BOTI3Y2VlNjItNzIxMy00OTI4LTkxMWItYzFiY2Q3ODBiOWU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
October 20th: Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders
8sirpeN.jpg

A beautiful, surreal, disconcerting horror fairy tale that uses European folklore to tell the story of the titular character's journey into womanhood. The allegorical nature of the film is subtle without being lost in the narrative and touches on the new dangers that come with going from a child to adulthood. Valerie and Her Week of Wonders is one of the more visually compelling films I've watched in a while almost like watching someone else's really disturbing dreams. It was also my first taste of 'Czech New Wave' cinema and I think I like it.

I give 'Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders' 4 out of 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
lxUGjn0.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all know that I like the nostalgia of the time period of 2000-2015 which was like prime, peak content as far as variety, my horror watch foundation, (even though I was a childhood horror movie watcher), something about early 2000s decade movies was so valid
:obama::banderas:

(I couldn’t follow through with the official plans to create a Halloween themed thread In here during an unfortunate time and series of events)

During each Halloween season I have to revisit the old shows, movies, do my horror watch rewinds, time capsule, here’s the start of my early 2000s era appreciation for all things horror related (not in any order)
Early to Mid 2000s Horror/Series Watchlist

1. Grimm (2011-2017)
GrimmSeason1DVD.jpg

Didn’t expect to like this as much as I did. Real unconventional for it’s time and advanced as far as monster/Demon imagery and stories.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you girl heard Halloween is a comedy what sayeth you?
Doth sayeth Halloween Kills is the movie of the year besides Malignant.

Killing is fun, I laughed. :demonic:

You should experience it for yourself. Like I have
:smugdraper:
The more graphic violence and creative kills, murder, body counts, the more entertainment. In that sense, ‘twas comedy.
:demonic:
There’s a scene where Mike Literally stabs a man in the back with multiple knives- like he was checking to see which knife works best. Had that man’s back looking like a birthday cake with the knives sticking out of him.
:dead::laff:
Mike Myers did @Jello Biafra dirty in that movie:
f88cf0335a65837599e4491b36ea08560cd332dc.gifv

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416_646NYC
The Real MVP

London Gangs is a 1 away
The opening scene top 5 GOAT
Best series that I’ve watched this year, I must say. Everyone in that show is RUTHLESS - nothing really shocks me anymore and I find a lot of series/movies to be predictable but that series had me like - NOOOOO!!! What the fukkkkkkkk!!??? Did that just happen???!!!
:damn::damn:
and the different plot twists - no one had morals. Not one
- corporate greed
-mafia and mobs
-backstabbing
-knife stabbing, gun shooting
-snipers
- etc etc
Nothing and no one was
Left untouched.
:dahell::mjtf:
Y’all in the UK have another one in the bag with this. top 5. :thumbsup:I liked the way that they made the black men the heads of the company, educated and forces to be reckoned with - no stereotypes and no dumbing down.
:whew:
I was getting bored with all
Of the slow burn psychological “horrors/thriller/action over here in the states, tuned into this on a browsing pass to see of it was any good, hoping that it was worth the watch, Saw the opening scene with the fire, wasn’t enough dude had him hanging from a building but he poured that gasoline and hit that lighter. It was LIT (pun intended)
:merchant:
Next time I need to be careful what I hope for - Gangs of London had everything, I need to decompress. And after which, I’ll watch it again. Movie had the equivalent of like 10 serial killers and multiple murderers - 1 per episode.
:damn::deadrose:
This series made “Power” look like a cartoon.
:mjlol:
Fukkin embarrassing how low energy and low mental content 50 cent’s brainwash babble multiple series are
:laff::hhh:..:francis:

edit - people complain about police and fire rescue personnel being killed in Halloween Kills. “Gangs of London” was murdering police, offing them, collateral damaging and blicking them like it was a sport, “shall we play a game of polo with the heads of our MI6 and London police officers, guvnor” type vibes . Like the script read: emphasis on No fux given- zero outrage.

:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:

Last edited: