Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I could've added even more just from 2015 to now and even more if we moved the date out to last 10 years.
Let me think!!!! Im formulating my response to your comment- I don’t have the time or mental capacity to do my reply the justice that it needs. I swear, you are so lucky I’m too busy to reply how I want to - I will destroy your entire werewolf obsessed overboard overly saturated world. I’m trying to get through my work day, clean the house, get my shyt together, so that I can watch Halloween Kills uninterrupted at 9:45. I’m preoccupied with other plans today - go sit in the corner until you’re summoned…. Been waiting 2 years for HK; none of your distractions today - Deal with you LATER…
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie-day.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I could've added even more just from 2015 to now and even more if we moved the date out to last 10 years.
@MartyMcFly Jello waits until TODAY of all damn days to finesse me into his little biased debate talking points world of werewolves - he waits until Halloween Kills drops to go into his Jello mode of rudeness. There have been literally 20,000 werewolf based horror movies in the past decade. That’s been the dominant subgenre for the last decade. He’s full of it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
October 15th: Wer
JaCGzaJ.jpg

After a frustratingly slow start Wer picks up the pace exponentially and the second half of this movie was a wonderfully brutal affair with gruesome werewolf violence and more dead Frenchman than you could shake a baguette at.
I also liked the decision to go with lycanthropy as a scientifically quantifiable medical condition as opposed to a full blown supernatural thing with people turning into actual wolves. There was something much more unsettling about what was basically a very hairy hobo running around ripping people to shreds than whatever would've been done with CGI or a shaggy dog costume.
All in all, Wer delivers a pretty solid monster movie that despite some minor stumbles ended up being totally worth the watch.

I give 'Wer' 3 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
Gawdammmit- that’s a werewolf movie right here. Lycanthropy - are you serious?? Literally proving my point.
:dahell:
how in the hellllll are you talking about there’s not enough werewolf movies then immediately watch and post up about one.
:mjtf:
i dislike you today - dude is dead gaslighting me. No you did not just post a werewolf movie talking about there’s not enough, with the summary write up and everything. This can’t be a coincidence. Did you do this on purpose?? fuqqqqqqouuuttahere- I feel like this is a deliberate move
:deadrose::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
October 15th: Wer
JaCGzaJ.jpg

After a frustratingly slow start Wer picks up the pace exponentially and the second half of this movie was a wonderfully brutal affair with gruesome werewolf violence and more dead Frenchman than you could shake a baguette at.
I also liked the decision to go with lycanthropy as a scientifically quantifiable medical condition as opposed to a full blown supernatural thing with people turning into actual wolves. There was something much more unsettling about what was basically a very hairy hobo running around ripping people to shreds than whatever would've been done with CGI or a shaggy dog costume.
All in all, Wer delivers a pretty solid monster movie that despite some minor stumbles ended up being totally worth the watch.

I give 'Wer' 3 out 4 Gun Totin' Dr. Loomis'
I already posted about Wer back in November 2020.
List 2

I spit on your grave
Dont Breathe
Dont hold your breath
Straw Dogs (2000s version)
Bloodline
It Exists
The Void
The Descent
The Hitcher
MONSTRUM (shudder streaming app)
Goodnight mommy
Funny Games
Mother’s Day
Captivity
Emelie
The Final
Truth or Die
Open Water 2
Traffik
Chain Letter
Wicked
Thirst
The Mist
Vacancy
Eden Lake
Identity
Bad Ben
Followed
Grave Encounters
As above so below
Devils Pass
Hellfest
Wer
Willow creek

Wolf creek 1 and 2
Terrified (shudder
Hush
Bone Tomahawk
Holidays
This is what I have so far - they are either found footage, but I don't think they're all (POV found footage, some of them may even be "documentary" style found footage). No particular order, I'm just listing what I watched and liked. Most can be found on Amazon video, Shudder or Netflix

The Bay
The Monster Project
Attack the Block
Reef
Torment
Banshee Chapter
Megan is Missing
Hush
The Invitation
Truth or Die
The Host
The Innkeepers
Always Watching: A Marbel Hornet Story
The Visit
Final Prayer
The Devil's Doorway
The Poughkeepsie Tapes
Afflicted
Yellow Brick Road
Apollo 18
The Sacrament
The Conspiracy
The Tunnel
Rec 1 and 2, along with Quarantine (U.S remake version of Rec)
The Houses October Built
Exists
Devil's Pass
Willow Creek
BackCountry
Creep
Exhibit A
Home Movie
Bad Ben
Badder Ben
The Den
Area 51 (lol bc of unintentional comedy)
The Gallows
And Willow Creek back in 2019^^ both werewolf/changeling type movies. How are you posting lists about werewolf movies that you haven’t seen or just watching now?? That’s literally constructing a narrative based on what you feel instead without having a factual basis
ike-turner.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Let me think!!!! Im formulating my response to your comment- I don’t have the time or mental capacity to do my reply the justice that it needs. I swear, you are so lucky I’m too busy to reply how I want to - I will destroy your entire werewolf obsessed overboard overly saturated world. I’m trying to get through my work day, clean the house, get my shyt together, so that I can watch Halloween Kills uninterrupted at 9:45. I’m preoccupied with other plans today - go sit in the corner until you’re summoned…. Been waiting 2 years for HK; none of your distractions today - Deal with you LATER…
its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-charlie-day.gif
2000 to 2014:

Insidious
Insidious: Chapter 2
Box of Shadows
Coraline
Crush
Dream House
House of Last Things
Ghost from the Machine
The Ring
The Ring Two
FeardotCom
The Fog
The Messengers
Darkness Falls
The Haunted Mansion
Keyhole
Isolate
I Am a Ghost
The Legend of Lucy Keyes
Haunting Sarah
Left for Dead
The Legend of Bloody Mary
Uninhabited
Forget Me Not
Thirteen Ghosts
The Woman in Black
Haunt
The Haunting of Sorority Row
Haunter
Hooked Up
Ouija
Greystone Park
ParaNorman
R.I.P.D.
Monster House
Secrets in the Walls
Static
Suburban Gothic
Sx Tape
Odd Thomas
Unfriended
Wind Chill
Ghosts of Mars
Gothika
The Gravedancers
Shutter (Thai)
Shutter (US)
Sight
What Lies Beneath
The Skeptic
One Missed Call (Japan)
One Missed Call (US)
Deadwater
Missing
The Grudge
Rest Stop
Rest Stop: Don't Look Back
Return to House on Haunted Hill
Ring 0: Birthday
Dark Water
Tormented
Sarah Landon and the Paranormal Hour
The Scream Team
Solstice
The Others

:mjlit:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gawdammmit- that’s a werewolf movie right here. Lycanthropy - are you serious?? Literally proving my point.
:dahell:
how in the hellllll are you talking about there’s not enough werewolf movies then immediately watch and post up about one.
i dislike you today - dude is dead gaslighting me. No you did not just post a werewolf movie talking about there’s not enough, with the summary write up and everything. This can’t be a coincidence. Did you do this on purpose?? fuqqqqqqouuuttahere- I feel like this is a deliberate move
:deadrose::deadrose:

I watched it today specifically because of the discussion about the dearth of werewolf movies.
And it's not a recent movie; it came out in 2013.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I already posted about Wer back in November 2020.

And Willow Creek back in 2019^^ both werewolf/changeling type movies. How are you posting lists about werewolf movies that you haven’t seen or just watching now?? That’s literally constructing a narrative based on what you feel instead without having a factual basis
ike-turner.gif
I never said there were no werewolf movies on your list, just that most of your list aren't werewolf movies.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched it today specifically because of the discussion about the dearth of werewolf movies.
And it's not a recent movie; it came out in 2013.
Demon, not today :umad:
Not posting or responding to you because in 5 hours from now I need my mind right to watch this movie - no fukkin up my energy
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had this new series on AP to pass time in the background to watch before the main event that is Halloween Kills.
mcms.php

two words- PURE SHYT!!! BASURA.They keep making these dumbass CW teen treatment “horror” movies with these shallow mentally stupid unstable teenage characters that no one gives af about, and targeting the wrong damn audience. Why the hell are they making these movies for the wrong audience instead of targeting my generation rather than these fake “kids” who look like they are 30 years old to reboot the original movie. Ruining early 2000s classics one movie at a time and they insert these damn agendas instead of just leaving the script alone to reformulate. Amazon Prime original videos are fukkin trash - everything they released in these past six months are MUY MALO. Foh AP video - ruining all of the slashics. The audacity- this series is nothing but an hour long extended Tik Tok video.
:pacspit:
If it wasn’t for the Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, I would cancel my subscription off the strength.

:pacspit::pacspit:
Dumb b*stards and their wack fake woke ass original concepts- all they did was alienate the people who were raised on the original I know what you did Last Summer. Why in TF did they insult Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ryan and Buffy with this?? After all of the build up - like an adult reliving their 3rd childhood tweenager days is writing these scripts. Stupid!! This show is unwatchable. this isn’t a horror series- they turned this into a soap opera drama. All of that marketing for this garbage, false advertising.
:pacspit:
tumblr_otax2n55Rg1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

The title of this tik tok talk show Remake needs to renamed to “I know what you could have did last summer but didn’t do because you shouldn’t have”. The final straw is the killer sending text messages, what’s apping, face timing his victims

:mjlol::hhh:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Next rant and then I’m done.

Speaking of trash shyt that’s not fit for horror tv consumption. After screening that garbage premier stated above. I’m like - let me check out This Chucky series.

what the f did I just watch?? Wtf is going on with these series reboots?? Since when the fuk is Andy a gay future incel with repressed social adjustment issues??

And to add even more insult - the creators of this atrocity really think these grown looking advanced age individuals are supposed to be in junior high school; they look old enough to be their own parents. This ain’t it. I literally want Chucky to murder them all- that’s the ONLY reason why I would continue to watch. Just to see Chucky stab and razor tag them. That’s the only right conclusion.
:mjlol::mjlol::laff:

Look at this trasshic. it’s like they took all of the failed actors/actresses who auditioned for iCarly or any other TeenNick/ Disney Teen cast and remixed them into a plot

I keep waiting for Victoria Justice to break out into a musical number. All the Chucky series needed is a laugh track and it would be another version of Victorous- doll and everything. Chucky is Robbie’s Rex- I can’t be the only one who picked up on this.
:deadrose: