Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm curently watching
Trick_r_treat.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m going to check this out on Hulu next - (Netflix peaked with me as far as their horror content after Midnight Mass and Squid Games, I’m tired of reading movies with subtitles at the moment and the BLumhouse Amazon Prime original new releases have been underwhelming- Huluween seems to have more variety not streaming on other channels that have held my interest other than Shudder). Looks to be cult - demonic possession movie. I’m on this “feral”/lost in the woods/ hidden danger in the forests subgenre lately. Had enough of slashers until Michael Myers on Friday night.
onesheet.jpg

In The Earth disappointed me greatly.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We watching Chucky tonight?
Yerrrrrrrrr!!! Not tonight though - saving it for the weekend after I see my mans Michael Myers. One reboot at a time- my excitement needs containment.
:usure:
and they also released the trailer and poster for Scream 5- 3 new releases and a clip in one week! it’s litty
:damn::damn:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yerrrrrrrrr!!! Not tonight though - saving it for the weekend after I see my mans Michael Myers. One reboot at a time- my excitement needs containment.
:usure:
and they also released the trailer and poster for Scream 5- 3 new releases and a clip in one week! it’s litty
:damn::damn:

Yep im watching Mikey on Friday night. Scream 5 looks okay, but interesting. Hopefully they got a unique plot for it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yep im watching Mikey on Friday night. Scream 5 looks okay, but interesting. Hopefully they got a unique plot for it.
As long as they don’t kill Sidney, Courtney, Dewey off, and don’t bring back Hayden Pantsferrari, I’m good with whatever plot they go with.
:hubie:
I don’t need another one of my og reboots given the CW or MTV scream teen treatment.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As long as they don’t kill Sidney, Courtney, Dewey off, and don’t bring back Hayden Pantsferrari, I’m good with whatever plot they go with.
:hubie:
I don’t need another one of my og reboots given the CW or MTV scream teen treatment.

I agree, and watch the killer be a tranny or something.