Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Halloween season begins!! Let’s get it!!! Are we creating a seperate official horror Halloween theme thread for games, vs, ideas, submissions, show lists, top 5s, top 10s, movie lists??
You have 24 hours to respond- if not, I’ll create it anyway.
saw-jigsaw.gif

@storyteller @Lord_nikon @morris
@Danie84 @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @Neuromancer @hex @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @BXKingPin82 @darealvelle @Dirty Mcdrawz

honorable mention to Marvelset
@Ironman and @Luke Cage are your scary asses going to participate with us this year??

Thread specific for Halloween related theme- horror movie watch lists, games,stories, shows, monster vs, and whatever else y’all want to point or include. I can create it if yall are in agreeance (lol, heard it and had to use it- I know it’s agreement) title: The 2021 Official Halloween Related Horror Thread - 30 Day Countdown (or is it 31?)

Separate. Makes it easier to organize

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Halloween season begins!! Let’s get it!!! Are we creating a seperate official horror Halloween theme thread for games, vs, ideas, submissions, show lists, top 5s, top 10s, movie lists??
You have 24 hours to respond- if not, I’ll create it anyway.
saw-jigsaw.gif

@storyteller @Lord_nikon @morris
@Danie84 @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @Neuromancer @hex @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @BXKingPin82 @darealvelle @Dirty Mcdrawz

honorable mention to Marvelset
@Ironman and @Luke Cage are your scary asses going to participate with us this year??

Thread specific for Halloween related theme- horror movie watch lists, games,stories, shows, monster vs, and whatever else y’all want to point or include. I can create it if yall are in agreeance (lol, heard it and had to use it- I know it’s agreement) title: The 2021 Official Halloween Related Horror Thread - 30 Day Countdown (or is it 31?)
Since it’s almost Halloween time, I say go nuts with the separate threads. I got House of the Devil, Dressed to Kill, and Body Double on queue for tonight :banderas:

A thread dedicated to atmospheric horror films would be dope. I need recommendations there.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Need to chill from the site for a minute. Death in the family - I’m too sad to participate in anything rn. Bout to go into that dark space in my mind and chill. And there’s photos of the incident online - nothing is sacred. Be easy y’all- I’m taking time off from here. Must have had a premonition that something would happen bc I posted the other thread in Randomn Thoughts about how the youth need guidance.

I’m gone for a while. Need to unplug and shut down off social media; realize that I need to reconcile with someone

Death is the end of the living. Death is a lesson for those of us still living, instilling in us a reminder that we need to live with a sense of honor, purpose. Righteously. in the limited time that we have.
- temporarily signing off. Posting among you in this section has been a nice calm during the storm. Best to you and yours
9a277e3a5b70cef77f91f9912e890b44.gif

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Need to chill from the site for a minute. Death in the family - I’m too sad to participate in anything rn. Bout to go into that dark space in my mind and chill. And there’s photos of the incident online - nothing is sacred. Be easy y’all- I’m taking time off from here. Must have had a premonition that something would happen bc I posted the other thread in Randomn Thoughts about how the youth need guidance.

I’m gone for a while. Need to unplug and shut down off social media; realize that I need to reconcile with someone

Death is the end of the living. Death is a lesson for those of us still living, instilling in us a reminder that we need to live with a sense of honor, purpose. Righteously. in the limited time that we have.
- temporarily signing off. Posting among you in this section has been a nice calm during the storm. Best to you and yours
:sad: Stay strong sis

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Sorry to hear that. Keep ya head up and take care of yourself.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

condolences :(

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM

sincerest condolences:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Sorry to hear that. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Just got finish watching Till Death on Netflix. That shyt had good suspense but it was dumb af. Main character made some weird choices and the ending dumb.
Plus I don't know why it's labled as Horror