Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We droppin' our October Lists? Mine's on the home laptop, but I got it pretty much finalized. Didn't pick a theme for the whole month but I did one week of all anthologies and one week of all sequels (inspired by the convo we had recently about good ones).

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Halloween season begins!! Let’s get it!!! Are we creating a seperate official horror Halloween theme thread for games, vs, ideas, submissions, show lists, top 5s, top 10s, movie lists??
You have 24 hours to respond- if not, I’ll create it anyway.
saw-jigsaw.gif

@storyteller @Lord_nikon @morris
@Danie84 @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @Neuromancer @hex @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @BXKingPin82 @darealvelle @Dirty Mcdrawz

honorable mention to Marvelset
@Ironman and @Luke Cage are your scary asses going to participate with us this year??

Thread specific for Halloween related theme- horror movie watch lists, games,stories, shows, monster vs, and whatever else y’all want to point or include. I can create it if yall are in agreeance (lol, heard it and had to use it- I know it’s agreement) title: The 2021 Official Halloween Related Horror Thread - 30 Day Countdown (or is it 31?)

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We droppin' our October Lists? Mine's on the home laptop, but I got it pretty much finalized. Didn't pick a theme for the whole month but I did one week of all anthologies and one week of all sequels (inspired by the convo we had recently about good ones).
Yes- I think we need a seperate thread for the list and all Halloween season related posts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Halloween season begins!! Let’s get it!!! Are we creating a seperate official horror Halloween theme thread for games, vs, ideas, submissions, show lists, top 5s, top 10s, movie lists??
saw-jigsaw.gif

@Danie84 @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @Neuromancer @hex @Flex Grossman @Lootpack @BXKingPin82 @darealvelle @Dirty Mcdrawz

@Ironman and @Luke Cage are your scary asses going to participate with us this year??

Thread specific for Halloween related theme- horror movie watch lists, games,stories, shows, monster vs, and whatever else y’all want to point or include. I can create it if yall are in agreeance (lol, heard it and had to use it- I know it’s agreement) title: The 2021 Official Halloween Related Horror Thread - 30 Day Countdown (or is it 31?)
My first vs thread is up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My first vs thread is up.
Smh. Let’s get organized first. That’s what happened last time- no one knew it was up until late and I can’t really participate until later in the day/early evening . I missed one from the last time bc I didn’t know. You should post those “vs.” up around 4:00 but Fridays of each week are good. Plus I think we all work during the day so it’s hard to keep
Up with the discourse if everybody is posting at random times or just seeing the thread. I think late afternoon/evening people have more time to participate.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
saw-jigsaw.gif

Lets get it!!

Daps
Reppin
Denver

saw-jigsaw.gif

All you if you wanna do it! I did the one a couple years ago and it made me realize that I’m not on here enough to keep up with it lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So tonight to set shyt off, I’m doing my annual viewing of Bravo’s 100 scariest movie moments.

Next Friday: attack the block and society
2 weeks: black Christmas and Halloween kills
3 weeks: scary stories to tell in the dark and vampires in the Bronx
4 weeks: the empty man and the new paranormal activity

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

I am day by day. Tonight I doing that horror bingo movie on Netflix

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
HOLY SHYT!!!

Halloween Kills is releasing simultaneously on peacock 10/15

1st day watch

Halloween Kills Is Releasing Simultaneously on Peacock Because of a Bad Experience With Another Slasher Film - IGN

Blumhouse CEO Jason Blum has explained why he wanted to simultaneously release Halloween Kills in theaters and on Peacock.

Speaking with Collider for Amazon Prime Video's Welcome to the Blumhouse film series, Blum revealed that he was the instigator behind Halloween Kills' day-and-date release plan. He also admitted that the decision was ultimately determined by a poor distribution experience he had encountered with another slasher film he produced and released last year.

Halloween Kills - Final Trailer

2:17

Autoplay setting: On
"It was my idea to do it. [Peacock] didn't approach me. I approached them," Blum affirmed. "I, like everyone else, am a big believer in the theatrical experience. I think eventually I think there should be windows. I think Universal's strategy of the three-week window is a great strategy, but I had a bad distribution experience with Freaky. That movie is a great movie, and it didn't get seen because the distribution of it got all twisted up. My fault."

Freaky is a slasher comedy starring Kathryn Newton as a high schooler who unintentionally swaps bodies with a middle-aged serial killer, portrayed by Vince Vaughn. The film received generally favorable reviews from critics following its release in theaters in November last year, yet it only managed to pull in $16.2 million at the worldwide box office.

"I didn't want to go through that experience again," Blumhouse said, explaining his decision further and reflecting back on Freaky's box office performance. "I didn't want to have a movie that I'm really proud of that I think is great and have there be an excuse why people didn't see it. So I'm the one who pitched Universal. And then I pitched Jamie and David, and it was my idea. I stand behind it. I'm glad that we're doing it."

New Fall Movies 2021: 40 Films to Look Forward To
Halloween Kills takes place right after 2018's Halloween and sees Michael Myers escape his fate to once again go after Jamie Lee Curtis' Laurie Strode, Judy Greer's Karen, Andi Matichak's Allyson, and more. In this story, however, the Strode family joins other survivors of Myers' first attack to band together to end his reign of terror once and for all.

The latest entry in the Halloween franchise will be released in theaters on October 15 and will arrive on Peacock the same day. It will be available to all Peacock Premium and Premium Plus subscribers at no extra cost and is taking a similar strategy to Universal's The Boss Baby: Family Business, which also changed to a day-and-date release plan.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
saw-jigsaw.gif

What ever you all decide let me know and I'll sticky it.

Fred.