Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If Neal Donohough is in a movie or TV show it is almost guaranteed he's the bad guy.
The irony that in his real life, he’s a religious zealot. So far removed from what we see on screen with the evil killer mode :laff:
He won’t even do kissing scenes in his movies because he doesn’t want to offend his wife.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Thank you. And thanks for the advice/kind words. Finally finished my review, grabbed a blanket, orange juice, laying down and clicked on the first movie on my screen - I’ll get on the tea and honey later. passing out for a few hours .Ttyl.

MV5BMDlkYzRmODAtZjczMy00ODdjLWE4MDUtMzA5YmYwNTVlMTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MDAxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

will checked this out

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Doesnt Drop on HBO Max until September 10th, how did you get an early release?

I don’t listen to critic reviews anymore - they’re trash or biased when it comes to horror movies. Lately, I don’t even read reviews until after I see the movies for myself. A lot of non-horror based critics and regular reviewers opinions spoiling the moment with their unfamiliar takes.

It came out in the cinemas here (Paris) last week, no idea why...I guess because people don't have access to HBO Max over here so that's basically the only way to release it without selling it to another streaming network:jbhmm::manny:

Yeah I might want to reformulate that, I don't actually read reviews I just look at the rating to get an idea and I'm in a french-speaking movies fb group and a fair amount of people who saw it said it wasn't good, and from what I understand it was people familiar with the director's previous work and horror movies in general.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It came out in the cinemas here (Paris) last week, no idea why...I guess because people don't have access to HBO Max over here so that's basically the only way to release it without selling it to another streaming network:jbhmm::manny:

Yeah I might want to reformulate that, I don't actually read reviews I just look at the rating to get an idea and I'm in a french-speaking movies fb group and a fair amount of people who saw it said it wasn't good, and from what I understand it was people familiar with the director's previous work and horror movies in general.
The hate I see for Malignant is pretty interesting cause the more I see from it off of trailers, the more I want to watch it. I loved the camera-work in a clip I saw earlier.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thank you. And thanks for the advice/kind words. Finally finished my review, grabbed a blanket, orange juice, laying down and clicked on the first movie on my screen - I’ll get on the tea and honey later. passing out for a few hours .Ttyl.

MV5BMDlkYzRmODAtZjczMy00ODdjLWE4MDUtMzA5YmYwNTVlMTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MDAxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

This was really good y’all. I liked it a lot.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That trailer is just clips from past Insidious movies all cut together.,,is that what the video being released in November is going to be?
Because Insidious 5 doesn't come out until some time in 2022.
I don’t know why I keep falling for those fan made trailers instead of the verified pages :palm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m doing a Shudder binge tonight- first up
large_superhost-poster.jpg
-continued-
Ok so you’re staying at a vacation rental, go out for a nice leisurely relaxation moment on the patio, you look across into yonder and see a ghostly apparition with no face, light bulb eyes, standing still waving at you - it was at the moment the movie should have been over. I would have grabbed my keys and we outtta there.

horror movies are the reason why I pack a second backup bag of luggage and necessities, just in case some strange shyt goes down; I can just leave direct without worrying about packing up our stuff - I’m paranoid. Idc.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they shooting little kids like shyt is the norm.. :picard:
That’s the part that I didn’t like. They were robots though, they don’t know the concept of little humans v adult human. I blame that on the CIA, those 3 dyckhead code writers, the bad guy army dude, the contractor. I was actually surprised that this movie had ANY survivors; the way they kept getting clipped every 10 minutes - AMazon prime had this at a age 16+ Viewer age recommendation, so I’m thinking it’s going to be a small indie made for tv type vibe. Nope - this was more violent than Dredd and Terminator put together. Unexpected turn after unexpected turn. Was not ready for all of that .
:merchant::merchant:

That little kid Leap, could cry boiiiii :ohmy:I’ve never heard a child actor that could cry like that - sheeesh. He sounded real, like that was his father in real life that he saw lying there. That messed me up, “PA PA- PAaaaaaaaa no PAAAAAAA:damn:“ I had to take a break from watching for a minute. They let that scene linger for too long- then his mother. Poor Leap.
:mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they shooting little kids like shyt is the norm.. :picard:
The scene where the Robot soldier rips off dude’s face and looks like he’s about to wear it. I knew then that this movie had no boundaries. After the kill scene with the black female doctor I thought they went overboard but nahhhh everyone they killed was done filthy and graphically depicted.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the part that I didn’t like. They were robots though, they don’t know the concept of little humans v adult human. I blame that on the CIA, those 3 dyckhead code writers, the bad guy army dude, the contractor. I was actually surprised that this movie had ANY survivors; the way they kept getting clipped every 10 minutes - AMazon prime had this at a age 16+ Viewer age recommendation, so I’m thinking it’s going to be a small indie made for tv type vibe. Nope - this was more violent than Dredd and Terminator put together. Unexpected turn after unexpected turn. Was not ready for all of that .
:merchant::merchant:

That little kid Leap, could cry boiiiii :ohmy:I’ve never heard a child actor that could cry like that - sheeesh. He sounded real, like that was his father in real life that he saw lying there. That messed me up, “PA PA- PAaaaaaaaa no PAAAAAAA:damn:“ I had to take a break from watching for a minute. They let that scene linger for too long- then his mother. Poor Leap.
:mjcry:

That papa shyt…. Holy shyt… :sadcam:

and when the one dude fell and broke his leg.. :damn:

And the kid hugging dude as they slept at the end..:mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Watching this now.
Crills mania!

Edit

This shyt was WAAAAAAAAY too fukking long.

And was actually kinda buns.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Rewatching Sleepaway Camp

The fukkery!

:russ:

I actually 1st seen this when i was little.
My aunt was a big horror fan!

That ending terrified me!!