Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've never had issue with Shudder freezing while I watch it.

My issue with it is that it won't let me leave the app when I want to. For some reason it locks me into Shudder and I can't exit it until I try like a hundred times.

I blame the janky ass Amazon Fire tech.
Has time he the Amazon fire - I did the uninstall and reinstall reboot twice To finally get the app to work. Then I have to re-enter my login information each time I access the app. Now I don’t feel like watching anything
:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've never had issue with Shudder freezing while I watch it.

My issue with it is that it won't let me leave the app when I want to. For some reason it locks me into Shudder and I can't exit it until I try like a hundred times.

I blame the janky ass Amazon Fire tech.
:deadrose::laff:..:merchant:
“You ain’t going nowhere- if shudder can’t have you, no one will, exit at your own risk” vibes.

The Shudder possession app- makes for the start of a YouTube horror short.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
maxresdefault.jpg
The hell..
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I think this was one of the films being discussed in the Horror Noire documentary.

lmao at “Abby doesn’t need a man, the devil is her lover now”
:bryan:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Superhost was definitely a bugout. That host lady absolutely BODIED the role. She nailed that personality type where a person is bubbly to the point of it being fake and almost creepy...then she went like six notches further. The interview scene was bonkers in the best way. They definitely made the rest of the cast pretty flat, but she carried it anyway and the first kill had a dope effect included.

I feel like this was unlikeable protagonists done right...they were purposefully hateable so instead of being annoyed at their bad decisions, I just accepted it as more reason to root against them.

This "visitors get bodied" movement of films has mostly annoyed me. The Open House might be my least favorite Netflix horror and Netflix has a gang of bad ones to compete. The Rental was only a slight improvement and might as well have had the same killer (aka a nameless, faceless stalker who moves like a ninja in work boots but also mixes petty pranks in with the murder stuff like removing a kid's contact lenses). The Visit was probaby the best of this recent run of vistor films...it's mid though. But now we got Superhost and I put that right at the top solely behind the slasher's performance...she OWNED it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
RZ Halloween was in the number one spot for 14 years and gets dethroned by a movie that I’ve never heard of- on top of that, in what world does a Kung fu master beat Michael Myers? Whatever

soulja-boy-walk-out.gif

Shang-Chi is a Marvel movie.
The second it got pushed to Labor Day that record RZ's Halloween was holding was doomed.