Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Between this and waking up in the middle of the night to literally the scariest part of the film :ohlawd:
Facts lol.
Or waking up to scary music end of movie credits like I just did about 40 mins ago and can’t get back to sleep.

denzel-washington-pissed.gif

And now I’m thirsty which means going all the way downstairs to the kitchen in the dark all uneasy and paranoid.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thank you. And thanks for the advice/kind words. Finally finished my review, grabbed a blanket, orange juice, laying down and clicked on the first movie on my screen - I’ll get on the tea and honey later. passing out for a few hours .Ttyl.

MV5BMDlkYzRmODAtZjczMy00ODdjLWE4MDUtMzA5YmYwNTVlMTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MDAxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

I watched Monsters of Man a couple months ago. It was pretty decent.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly Did you know about this? Insidious: The Dark Realm slated to release 2020 but pushed back to Nov 2021. Looks like it’s a promotional project by Blum.

In the latest Insidious installation, the psychic medium Elise goes to New Mexico for a case that takes place in her childhood home. There, she meets her two nieces, Imogen and Melissa. Portrayed by Caitlin Gerard, Imogen shares Elise's psychic gifts and is able to enter the spirit world. The young woman plays an important role in the movie, as she ends up rescuing Elise from the main evil spirit. This movie then ends where the original Insidious movie picks up.

Possibility Of An Insidious 5

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly Did you know about this? Insidious: The Dark Realm slated to release 2020 but pushed back to Nov 2021. Looks like it’s a promotional project by Blum.

In the latest Insidious installation, the psychic medium Elise goes to New Mexico for a case that takes place in her childhood home. There, she meets her two nieces, Imogen and Melissa. Portrayed by Caitlin Gerard, Imogen shares Elise's psychic gifts and is able to enter the spirit world. The young woman plays an important role in the movie, as she ends up rescuing Elise from the main evil spirit. This movie then ends where the original Insidious movie picks up.

I read he wanted to do another one but I didn’t know anything else. He mentioned it a few weeks ago when he talked about the new paranormal activity

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched Monsters of Man a couple months ago. It was pretty decent.
I’m going to finish watching today. I wasn’t feeling good yesterday and ended up zoning on it but the beginning concept was good along with the CGI looked decent (which says a lot considering this is an indie) - those mercenary robots were insane. I had no sympathy for the humanitarian doctors except for the black female doctor and dude with the glasses, the rest were annoying and rude to everyone so I didn’t care if they lived or died. I can’t wait to see how the Coders meet their Demise- pure selfish murderous a$$holes; especially that fat nerd fuk implementing the operation.

I’ve been interested in these advanced AI/Robot - Boston Dynamics computer controlled futuristic concept anyway from articles that I’ve been reading; when I saw the opening credits I was intrigued off top. CIA crossing ethical- moral grounds with government contracts is nothing new; but Showing the “horror” fallout of dependence on advanced robotic technology could develop into another subgenre. I mean, know we had movies like Chappie, District 9, machine v man movies but this goes more into the dark side of consequences. Looks like it will be less convoluted than The Tomorrow War- which I also liked but it had too many subplots and the ending was cheesy as hell.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

That trailer is just clips from past Insidious movies all cut together.,,is that what the video being released in November is going to be?
Because Insidious 5 doesn't come out until some time in 2022.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m going to finish watching today. I wasn’t feeling good yesterday and ended up zoning on it but the beginning concept was good along with the CGI looked decent (which says a lot considering this is an indie) - those mercenary robots were insane. I had no sympathy for the humanitarian doctors except for the black female doctor and dude with the glasses, the rest were annoying and rude to everyone so I didn’t care if they lived or died.

I’ve been interested in these advanced AI/Robot - Boston Dynamics computer controlled futuristic concept anyway from articles that I’ve been reading; when I saw the opening credits I was intrigued off top. CIA crossing ethical- moral grounds with government contracts is nothing new; but Showing the “horror” fallout of dependence on advanced robotic technology could develop into another subgenre. I mean, know we had movies like Chappie, District 9, machine v man movies but this goes more into the dark side of consequences. Looks like it will be less convoluted than The Tomorrow War- which I also liked but it had too many subplots.
The CGI was pretty good especially considering it is an independent film.
And I didn't like anyone in the movie so it was basically all about enjoying the robots killing people for me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anyone seen that movie The Malignant? Came out here the other day but most reviews I've seen are saying it's trash :patrice:
Doesnt Drop on HBO Max until September 10th, how did you get an early release?

I don’t listen to critic reviews anymore - they’re trash or biased when it comes to horror movies. Lately, I don’t even read reviews until after I see the movies for myself. A lot of non-horror based critics and regular reviewers opinions spoiling the moment with their unfamiliar takes.