Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
shyt is crazy!!

:russ:

White chick is INSANE!!
Taryn Manning was actually entertaining as The Karen in the Karen movie but its like she was in the wrong movie.

This shyt needed to be over the top ridiculousness but instead everything but her was way too serious.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m doing a Texas Chainsaw Massacre and related theme ( all Texas chainsaw massacre versions, sequels etc and related being horror movies with chainsaws or massacre movies that have taken place in hillbillies states like Texas, West Virginia etc). That’s part 1 of my theme. I have a second theme that I want to do - that I’m still thinking on. I’ll be back later after I finish work. I
Might have a 3rd theme - I’ve been thinking about all of this for months. And we need polls/contests.

oooh that kinda gives me an idea for a regional type approach by the week...Rural, Urban, Frozen, Ocean maybe...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wanna find a monster for cthulu but I don't know who is powerful enough in the movies to match him.
Ok we’ll think of something. I’ve been sick all day :gag: I’ll be back to join you all later to come up with some ideas. I had to skip a work meeting bc I thought I was going to throw up on the zoom call. I’m trying to get through 400 more pages of a document review so I can finally take a nap. This is torture. Then my coworker keeps IM’ing me for the status - this is what I get for offering to help on a data review that I wasn’t on in the first place. I just wanna sleep - I feel like gahhhbage
:to::sadbron:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Ok we’ll think of something. I’ve been sick all day :gag: I’ll be back to join you all later to come up with some ideas. I had to skip a work meeting bc I thought I was going to throw up on the zoom call. I’m trying to get through 400 more pages of a document review so I can finally take a nap. This is torture. Then my coworker keeps IM’ing me for the status - this is what I get for offering to help on a data review that I wasn’t on in the first place. I just wanna sleep - I feel like gahhhbage
Sorry to hear sis. If you can get you some raw ginger and make it into a tea with honey both help them stomach. Being reliable is a curse. People always seek you out cause they know you do good work. But you gotta take time for yourself or you risk making your self worse. Feel better.:hug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Feel better and hopefully you get to take full advantage of the extra day off this weekend.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sorry to hear sis. If you can get you some raw ginger and make it into a tea with honey both help them stomach. Being reliable is a curse. People always seek you out cause they know you do good work. But you gotta take time for yourself or you risk making your self worse. Feel better.:hug:
Feel better and hopefully you get to take full advantage of the extra day off this weekend.
Thank you. And thanks for the advice/kind words. Finally finished my review, grabbed a blanket, orange juice, laying down and clicked on the first movie on my screen - I’ll get on the tea and honey later. passing out for a few hours .Ttyl.

MV5BMDlkYzRmODAtZjczMy00ODdjLWE4MDUtMzA5YmYwNTVlMTEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQ0MDAxNQ@@._V1_.jpg