Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's not really that soon compared to other US remakes.

For instance: REC came out in 2007 and the US remake (Quarantine) came out in 2008.

They did it with a Korean zombie movie (the one with the son from Parasite) this past year too. It got a quick flip if I’m not mistaken...the American versions usually don’t live up to the originals though. There’s a few foreign horrors I could think of that I actually wouldn’t mind seeing get American versions to introduce the series to a broader audience though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They did it with a Korean zombie movie (the one with the son from Parasite) this past year too. It got a quick flip if I’m not mistaken...the American versions usually don’t live up to the originals though. There’s a few foreign horrors I could think of that I actually wouldn’t mind seeing get American versions to introduce the series to a broader audience though.
#Alone and Alone

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
‘John Wick: Chapter 4’ Adds ‘Westworld’ Actor Hiroyuki Sanada – Deadline

Off topic but for those Jawn Wick fans FYI
Hiroyuki Sanada will star in an undisclosed role in Lionsgate’s John Wick: Chapter 4 opposite Keanu Reeves, Donnie Yen, Rina Sawayama and Shamier Anderson. Cameras roll this summer on location in France, Germany and Japan.

The Japanese-born actor has starred in more than 55 movies, most recently Netflix’s Army of the Dead and New Line’s Mortal Kombat. He is also known for playing Musashi on HBO’s Westworld. Sanada will next star in Sony’s Bullet Trainopposite Brad Pitt. In Japan, Sanada is renowned for his star-making role in The Twilight Samurai.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly has been suspiciously quiet about Rob Zombie’s upcoming widely acclaimed release.

Don’t tell me that Marty Mar has been corrupted by Jello’s anti-zombie mind control
:lolbron:
tumblr_inline_pk59yqHXMM1tae3h3_250.gifv

Don’t mind me - I just hear to report any updates
:smugdraper:
‘The Munsters’ Movie: Rob Zombie and Butch Patrick Celebrate with a Ride in the Koach
The Munsters Movie: Rob Zombie and Butch Patrick Celebrate with a Ride in the Koach
Eddie Munster actor Butch Patrick and director Rob Zombie took Herman's Munster Koach out for a spin to celebrate the news of Zombie's The Munsters movie.
:russ: Nah I’m cool. I’m just waiting for the violence that’s coming between you two when it goes down when the first image comes out and the first trailer drops

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is going to be good!!!

As reference I had to refresh for myself when season 2 drops, this weekend confirmed.

The second season of “Evil” is set to premiere on Paramount Plus June 20. The 13-episode season will release episodes each Sunday on the streaming service. The teaser for the new season showcases vignettes from the “Evil” characters over a spooky soundtrack, with each of them fighting their own supernatural battles. There’s no shortage of scare in the new teaser, which features exorcisms, grisly murders and creepy creatures, all in under two minutes.
'Evil' Season 2 Premiere Date and Teaser Revealed - Variety
I finally caught up to this show in the past week. This shyt is dope and I can’t wait for tomorrow.