Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This
1frl.gif

————

Real life how candyman died is true. Black people use to get lunch and white folks would remove our body parts and use them as trophies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I need sum to disturbing to watch. Horror is skimp nowadays.

I finally saw it two weeks ago too. Definitely a decent watch.
-Funny Games (UK and US versions
- Poughkeepsie Tapes
-Martyrs
-Dead Silence
-Torment
-Mothers Day
-I spit on your grave (1978 and 2000s)
-Megan is Missing
- house that jack built (never saw it yet but via reviews)
-The Invitation
- devils rejects

The 50 Best Horror Movies on Shudder

30 Horror Movies So Disturbing And Disgusting You'll Never Unsee Them
——

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: Nah I’m cool. I’m just waiting for the violence that’s coming between you two when it goes down when the first image comes out and the first trailer drops
:dead::demonic:
He knows the deal
:coffee:
1460133881-fd297b487d610047868862fda4b41ab2c74a540a.jpg

giphy.gif

I would be remiss not to add- RZ is scouting for locations, it’s litty
:whew:

ResponsibleDescriptiveEyelashpitviper-max-1mb.gif

@Jello Biafra
:umad:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do y’all really realize how ahead of it’s time Minority Report was??
And how much this movie predicted that is relevant today??

Themes in Minority Report - Wikipedia

The Robot dogs - Boston Scientific
The Air Force is testing out robots as guard dogs | Popular Science
The Air Force is enlisting robot dogs to protect the airbase it has branded its “Installation of the Future.” Last week, Tyndall Air Force Base announced that it would be patrolled by quadrupedal machines built by Ghost Robotics. The initiative is part of a bold vision for tech-centric security at the Florida facility, located just outside Panama City.

Council Post: The Future Of Policing Using Pre-Crime Technology

The problem with predictive policing and pre-crime algorithms | CyberNews

Precognitive Dreams: Examples, Causes, How to Stop

U.S. Cities Relying on Precog Software to Predict Murder

Life really is a sci-fi horror/thriller depending on how you think about it. Then to find out this movie was based on a short story from 1956...... 1956
:merchant:
511LyfwPPkL.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Minority Report:The problem, of course is that the law does not permit prosecution based solely on patterns of lawful behavior. With good reason: “precrime” prediction is a figment of the imagination of the creators of a dystopian fantasy movie, Minority Report.

More DHS “pre-crime” policing, but still no real “precogs” – Papers, Please!

-The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has announced the formation and rebranding of new and existing DHS components into what it is now calling the DHS Center for Prevention Programs and Partnerships(“C3P” in milspeak).

C3P is explicitly intended to be a “precrime” crime prevention agency, and to teach and promote “precrime” techniques for predicting future crimes and identifying future criminals to other Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. According to the DHS press release announcing the formation of C3P, “DHS’s efforts are grounded in an approach to violence prevention that leverages behavioral threat assessment and management tools, and addresses early-risk factors that can lead to radicalization to violence.”

C3P’s attempts to predict future crimes are to be based on behavioral patterns, i.e profiling, and on encouraging members of the public to inform on their families, friends, and classmates. According to Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, future criminals “typically exhibit behaviors that are recognizable to many but are best understood by those closest to them, such as friends, family, and classmates.”

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Minority Report:The problem, of course is that the law does not permit prosecution based solely on patterns of lawful behavior. With good reason: “precrime” prediction is a figment of the imagination of the creators of a dystopian fantasy movie, Minority Report.

More DHS “pre-crime” policing, but still no real “precogs” – Papers, Please!

-The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has announced the formation and rebranding of new and existing DHS components into what it is now calling the DHS Center for Prevention Programs and Partnerships(“C3P” in milspeak).

C3P is explicitly intended to be a “precrime” crime prevention agency, and to teach and promote “precrime” techniques for predicting future crimes and identifying future criminals to other Federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. According to the DHS press release announcing the formation of C3P, “DHS’s efforts are grounded in an approach to violence prevention that leverages behavioral threat assessment and management tools, and addresses early-risk factors that can lead to radicalization to violence.”

C3P’s attempts to predict future crimes are to be based on behavioral patterns, i.e profiling, and on encouraging members of the public to inform on their families, friends, and classmates. According to Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, future criminals “typically exhibit behaviors that are recognizable to many but are best understood by those closest to them, such as friends, family, and classmates.”

Yeah it seems absurd but we see social credit systems implemented in some states to an extent. So these dhs programs are legit and have been in consideration for quite some time. Its quite interesting. But still ain't doing shyt to catch me
Case in point you guys think this whole gimmick is an act
I'm in plain fukking site and yall think it's a game
so be careful out there:pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm still not completely over the end of this :mjcry:
That “twist” ending had me shook for weeks. I normally don’t regret watching horror movies- but this is one that I wish I never watched off the lingering dread bc you can sense this would turn out bad. But on the flip- it put me into a hyper sense of vigilance as a mother, for my daughter as she’s growing up to evil lurking out there on social media.

I don’t know if you have a daughter but I know for me after watching this, I will never let her out of my sight until she turns 30.
:francis::mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That “twist” ending had me shook for weeks. I normally don’t regret watching horror movies- but this is one that I wish I never watched off the lingering dread bc you can sense this would turn out bad. But on the flip- it put me into a hyper sense of vigilance as a mother, for my daughter as she’s growing up to evil lurking out there on social media.

I don’t know if you have a daughter but I know for me after watching this, I will never let her out of my sight until she turns 30.
:francis::mjcry:
[QUOTE]Thats precisely the kind of people I hunt[/QUOTE]
Worst is how plausible the movie is. There are way too many demons out there.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Interstellar_film_poster.jpg

I finished watching Interstellar and all I can say is - I dead hated this movie. All 2.25 hours of it.
:stopitslime::francis:
I was led to believe this was a supernatural sci fi with ghosts - there was not.
:francis:

Let me get this straight - a father of 2 teens, thinks it’s perfectly logical to go astronauting into space leaving them behind forever, after their mother already died- making them orphans; in order to explore the black hole space time continuum planet chasing for 2 years that ended up being decades due to a space leap; he doesn’t age in space but his kids do- there’s so much morally wrong with this. Nevermind that you ignore the “ghosts” warning you many times to the point where it’s comedic that he thinks said voyage is a worthwhile venture. No one at NASA could figure out the pros and cons - after 12 astronauts that they sent never returned. The most exciting part of this movie were the tsunamis, TARS and CASE.
:francis:
Reconfigure 2.25 hours of time so I can get that wasted period of my life back from this garbage abyss of a movie