Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hope they gave them a budget for this because the last couple of Jeepers Creepers looked like they were made for $47 and a couple IOUs.
I’m still kind of hyped about it though- not like we had a lot of selections over the past year
:ld:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched this movie called Untitled Horror Movie this morning...it was nothing spectacular but not crap either.

You could tell it was something a bunch actors who were friends decided to do over the pandemic shutdown and there were some humorous moments but there was very little horror in this "horror-comedy".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Stumbled across this in my browsing, interesting premise so far. (IMDB TV)

I don’t think it’s coincidence that these evil v good, apocalyptic, downfall of humanity, possession movies are all of a sudden showing up in my reccs on every platform it seems.

2010- back when they used to film everything in that greenscale, Grey and black cinematography
images

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched a couple hilariocity reviews, one on Sleepwalkers and the other on Night Killer, both look amazingly awful and I can't wait to watch em

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just watched a couple hilariocity reviews, one on Sleepwalkers and the other on Night Killer, both look amazingly awful and I can't wait to watch em

Sleepwalkers is wonderfully bizarre. I don't remember the movie all that well, but some scenes from it are still vivid for me off how weird they are.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stumbled across this in my browsing, interesting premise so far. (IMDB TV)

I don’t think it’s coincidence that these evil v good, apocalyptic, downfall of humanity, possession movies are all of a sudden showing up in my reccs on every platform it seems.

2010- back when they used to film everything in that greenscale, Grey and black cinematography
images

I LOVE the opening portion and overall concept of Legion. It drifts more and more to action over the horror elements as it wears on imo, which is where it goes from "this is great" to "this isn't half-bad." But the creepy old lady, the body-horror and transformations, and the heavenly civil war stuff is all top-notch. The locked in a restaurant/bar horror genre has some bangers. Feast and Legion are up there.