Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

From the article:

The Kings were in the middle of editing Episode 5 when they got the Paramount Plus news, so they’ve re-added scenes they’d cut from the first episodes because of length — and also edited in things “to do with language and sexuality,” Robert King says.

“We had footage that was a little like, ‘Oh fukk, we’ll never get this past standards and practices!’” he continues.

Michelle King says: “We are now editing with Paramount Plus in mind. So it will feel like a streaming show.”

“It’s been tough to do sin with network standards,” she says with a laugh.​

:ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Are they still doing the January 2022 release date?

Yup. Which is why im surprised they're finished already. that's early as fukk. but I also know they cut different versions of the film, leaked shyt to the internet, and its all a big game of tricks to fukk with everyone. so even them telling us the movie is finished is probably bullshyt:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yup. Which is why im surprised they're finished already. that's early as fukk. but I also know they cut different versions of the film, leaked shyt to the internet, and its all a big game of tricks to fukk with everyone. so even them telling us the movie is finished is probably bullshyt:russ:
They are surreptitiously filming Kirby's scenes.:sas1::sas2::obama::myman::youngsabo::smugbiden::steviej::umad::troll:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

I need the Suspiria trilogy to get made:beli:

Luca Guadagnino's Unmade 'Suspiria' Sequel Sounds Like It Would've Been Off the Walls

Luca Guadagnino's Unmade 'Suspiria' Sequel Sounds Like It Would've Been Off the Walls

suspiria-8-e1605283694614-700x333.jpg

Luca Guadagnino’s Unmade ‘Suspiria’ Sequel Sounds Like It Would’ve Been Off the Walls

Posted on Friday, November 13th, 2020 by Hoai-Tran Bui

Suspiria was Luca Guadagnino‘s unhinged horror masterpiece, a Cold War allegory that went off the rails in the most glorious and debauched fashion. And it would have only been the beginning. Guadagnino revealed that he originally intended Suspiria to be the first part of a story, with a planned sequel that would have been even more off the walls than the film were Dakota Johnson rips open her chest and summons a demonic incarnation of Death. But sadly, it’s a Suspiria sequel we’ll never see, due to the first film’s poor box office performance.

In an interview with The Film Stage, Guadagnino revealed that Suspiria was originally titled “Suspiria: Part 1 in the script and in the slate. That’s true,” the Call Me By Your Name filmmaker said, following the wrap-up of his new HBO series We Are Who We Are.

But when asked if we would ever get to see Part 2, Guadagnino replied, “How? How, my dear? The movie made absolutely nothing. It was a disaster at the box office. I know that people are liking it more and more now. I loved making that movie. It’s very dear to me. But writer David Kajganich and I had really conceived it as the first half of a bigger story.”

So what would the Suspiria sequel have been about? Guadagnino revealed his plans, which sounds like it would have carried on with the tone of his 2018 film’s lurid and insane second half:

“But with Suspiria, I can tell you that in part two the storyline was layered in five different time zones and spaces. One of these was Helena Markos being a charlatan woman in the year 1200 in Scotland and how she got the secret of longevity.”

Guadagnino telling a story of satanic witches in 1200s Scotland? With Tilda Swinton reprising her role as Helena Markos in an origin story that would have allowed the ethereal actress to vamp and chew the scenery even more in a film that bends space and time? That would have been a delicious follow-up to the 1977-set Suspiria, and sounds like it would have been like Guadagnino’s take on Robert Eggers’ chilly paranoid horror film The Witch, with a dash of the cosmic.

It’s truly a loss that we’ll never get to see it after Suspiria disappointed at the box office, grossing $7.6 million worldwide. But to be fair, Amazon Studios gave it an extremely limited release, opening the film only in New York and Los Angeles, and expanding to roughly 300 theaters at most. But Guadagnino is at least not lacking for work, recently boarding BBC’s new adaptation of Brideshead Revisited with quite a killer cast.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts. :mjlol::deadmanny:
The media is really starting to play with my emotions with all of the fake news Scream updates.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly has been suspiciously quiet about Rob Zombie’s upcoming widely acclaimed release.

Don’t tell me that Marty Mar has been corrupted by Jello’s anti-zombie mind control
:lolbron:
tumblr_inline_pk59yqHXMM1tae3h3_250.gifv

Don’t mind me - I just hear to report any updates
:smugdraper:
‘The Munsters’ Movie: Rob Zombie and Butch Patrick Celebrate with a Ride in the Koach
The Munsters Movie: Rob Zombie and Butch Patrick Celebrate with a Ride in the Koach
Eddie Munster actor Butch Patrick and director Rob Zombie took Herman's Munster Koach out for a spin to celebrate the news of Zombie's The Munsters movie.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

From the article:

The Kings were in the middle of editing Episode 5 when they got the Paramount Plus news, so they’ve re-added scenes they’d cut from the first episodes because of length — and also edited in things “to do with language and sexuality,” Robert King says.

“We had footage that was a little like, ‘Oh fukk, we’ll never get this past standards and practices!’” he continues.

Michelle King says: “We are now editing with Paramount Plus in mind. So it will feel like a streaming show.”

“It’s been tough to do sin with network standards,” she says with a laugh.​

:ehh:

This is going to be good!!!

As reference I had to refresh for myself when season 2 drops, this weekend confirmed.

The second season of “Evil” is set to premiere on Paramount Plus June 20. The 13-episode season will release episodes each Sunday on the streaming service. The teaser for the new season showcases vignettes from the “Evil” characters over a spooky soundtrack, with each of them fighting their own supernatural battles. There’s no shortage of scare in the new teaser, which features exorcisms, grisly murders and creepy creatures, all in under two minutes.
'Evil' Season 2 Premiere Date and Teaser Revealed - Variety