Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: watched ghoulies part 1 last night :mjlol:..................... that green lil some bytch use to scare the shyt out me when I was a kid :sadcam:

tenor.gif

tumblr_o9hy53fhre1rpxkmvo1_500.gif

ghoulies.05.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
come to find out I never seen part 1,,,,,, it was part 2 that I watched as a small child :russ::dead: he was super sized in part 2 :dame:

Ghoulies-2-b.jpg

ghoulies-2-lapin-du-chapeau.jpg
I honestly didn't see part 2 only part one :mjlol:
For some reason these special effects of that time give a more uneasy feeling than of nowadays....probably the practical effects

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How is everyone feeling about the Blacula reboot?

I liked both Blacula movies because I love blaxploitation films and I'm a fan of William Marshall who I've always felt was very unsung as an actor.

The only things that are really making me nervous about the reboot is that Deon Taylor has yet to direct a movie I have enjoyed and the writer has only one feature on his resume (The Silencing which I thought was pretty decent).

And based off Taylor's prior films I think there is a better than average chance that Michael Ealy may end up getting cast as Blacula.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

V/H/S/94 coming to Shudder!

Shudder has acquired worldwide rights to ‘V/H/S/94,’ the fourth installment in the hit horror anthology franchise. The Shudder Original Film will release in North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand later this year. ‘V/H/S/94′ marks the return of the infamous found footage anthology with segments from franchise alumni Simon Barrett (Séance) and Timo Tjahjanto (May the Devil Take You Too) in addition to acclaimed directors Jennifer Reeder (Knives & Skin), Ryan Prows (Lowlife) and Chloe Okuno (Slut).

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

V/H/S/94 coming to Shudder!

Shudder has acquired worldwide rights to ‘V/H/S/94,’ the fourth installment in the hit horror anthology franchise. The Shudder Original Film will release in North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand later this year. ‘V/H/S/94′ marks the return of the infamous found footage anthology with segments from franchise alumni Simon Barrett (Séance) and Timo Tjahjanto (May the Devil Take You Too) in addition to acclaimed directors Jennifer Reeder (Knives & Skin), Ryan Prows (Lowlife) and Chloe Okuno (Slut).

I cant even remember the last one.

:francis:

All i know is i liked the hotel one from the 1st one with the devil chick.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm enjoying seeing humans get ripped to shreds way too much :francis:
I like doing the ripping even more :mjlit:

If you're looking for actual Guinea pigs in here I got bad news for you :mjlit: