Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When you planning on watching Spiral?
Let me get out my feelings with this Quiet Place 2 let down. Right now, I don’t want to see any new horror movies for 2021- this year has been a cycle of disappointing releases and flop fails. I may go on a horror movie hiatus until October- Halloween. Tired of looking forward to content and it turns out to be a DUB.
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Read it- I just went ahead and spoiled it for myself. Reading too much pushback online to even care about this movie going forward. This is fukked up, im furious that his character went out like that. This summary that you gave confirms my suspicions and based on the reactions that I’ve seen online for myself.

My enthusiasm for the movie completely evaporated - seems like we’ve taken a step backward in this horror genre this year. Between the trauma horror tropes and the black savior who fails to survive. Basically he pulled a Tyrese bugging his eyes and being bugging out, for no reason- just to make his character change course and go out bad. They did this same ish in that Netflix movie, Bird Box with Sandra Bullock. Wrong Turn 2021 was cringy along those lines, come to think about it. The Green Mile type vibes.
:snoop:
Djimon Honsou is taking any role for $$ it seems. With the exception of Gladiator and Biker Boyz; he’s been playing the same character for years. As soon as I saw his name being associated trending on my timeline today with this movie; I figured as much.
:francis:
It was my biggest issue with the movie and was really disappointing because of how the whole thing with that character went down.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Can someone explain to me why Hulu doesn’t have a “start over” option?
:dahell:
It’s 2021, why tf do I have to sit there and wait for an episode or movie to rewind in order to watch. Every other streaming service has a “start over” or “watch from the beginning” option. Not Hulu though - You have to physically hit the rewind and wait. Hulu interface designed by Blockbuster video. Who designed this? I’m trying to watch X files - i had an episode playing in the background that I missed and want to playback. Idk why this bothers me tonight Bc I’ve had Hulu 4ever but damn I don’t have the patience for this tonight - dumbest shyt ever.
:what:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let me get out my feelings with this Quiet Place 2 let down. Right now, I don’t want to see any new horror movies for 2021- this year has been a cycle of disappointing releases and flop fails. I may go on a horror movie hiatus until October- Halloween. Tired of looking forward to content and it turns out to be a DUB.
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

The big movies in August-October should deliver hopefully.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Can someone explain to me why Hulu doesn’t have a “start over” option?
:dahell:
It’s 2021, why tf do I have to sit there and wait for an episode or movie to rewind in order to watch. Every other streaming service has a “start over” or “watch from the beginning” option. Not Hulu though - You have to physically hit the rewind and wait. Hulu interface designed by Blockbuster video. Who designed this? I’m trying to watch X files - i had an episode playing in the background that I missed and want to playback. Idk why this bothers me tonight Bc I’ve had Hulu 4ever but damn I don’t have the patience for this tonight - dumbest shyt ever.
:what:
Half the time I try to start an episode where I left off, it just plays it from the beginning.

Their platform is low key trash

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Random YouTube - there is a horror scene right here. Crossing this bridge, this makes me nauseated. T

They call this a “causeway”- there’s no cause to go that way because I ain’t going

:damn::damn:

On a similar note when trucks go through narrow passages on mountain roads. Especially in winter. That's gotta have one anxious as hell

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I’m on the list of horror film watchers that have never watched the original SILENT HILL and I don’t know anything about the comics, game or backstory but based off this explainer - I feel the need to watch it rn.

I’m late asf but “in”
Edit:
nightmares about Silent Hill, a town in West Virginia that was abandoned 30 years ago due to a massive coal seam fire. Against Christopher's wishes, Rose takes Sharon on a trip to Silent Hill to find answers.

^^^ all I needed to know. Any horror genre involving West Virginia or Texas is usually top tier horror psychological levels
:sadcam:...:deadrose::merchant:

FYI - it’s streaming on Pluto if anyone cares or late to this like me

Games were really well done and creepy
i'm pretty sure I have trypophobia from looking at that picture:huhldup: i'm not watching that
It's like they magnified the skin pores and gave each of em life. Idk shyt is hard to explain:hhh:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gaia
On a surveillance mission in a primordial forest, a park ranger encounters two survivalists following a post-apocalyptic lifestyle. The boy and his philosophical father seem to have their own religion, and a mysterious relationship to nature. There are many suspicious aspects to their existence, but when the cabin is attacked by strange, post-human beings one night, she learns that there is a greater threat in this emergent wilderness.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm excited

Demonic
Directed By: Neill Blomkamp
Starring: Carly Pope, Nathalie Boltt, Chris William Martin
A young woman unleashes terrifying demons when supernatural forces at the root of a decades-old rift between mother and daughter are ruthlessly revealed.
US Release Date: August 20, 2021

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Demonic
Directed By: Neill Blomkamp
Starring: Carly Pope, Nathalie Boltt, Chris William Martin
A young woman unleashes terrifying demons when supernatural forces at the root of a decades-old rift between mother and daughter are ruthlessly revealed.
US Release Date: August 20, 2021

In