Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have to give it up for Kate Winslet- she personifies this role. I had to turn it off midway through the next episode because I was doing more watching of this show than working today. I’m back at it now- ep 4. I’m impatient
Does the priest have something to do with Erin’s murder bc I saw the scene where he threw her bike on the overpass/bridge? But he can’t be the one abducting the prostitutes bc his face would be too recognizable? Does Frank, Mare’s ex involved in any of the crimes regarding the victims

I don’t know if I want the answers to my questions spoiled yet. Don’t tell me:lupe:

Edit
ok. maybe just my first question about the priests

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was hella drawn into this one! It's so freakin' good. I try not to spoil these things though, I can promise you'll get a deeper explanation though :lolbron:

Finale on Sunday :banderas:

HBO shines the most with these crime mysteries.

They really do. From True Detective (season one at least) and the Night Of to this joint. I'm watching the finale right now and even ten mins in...I'm into this ish, but also not sure where it will lead us next.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
11 Great Korean Movies You Can Watch On For Free On Tubi

Tubi may not receive as much attention as premium services like Hulu and Netflix, but it offers an equally exciting collection of films and movies and all for free. Tubi also has the added bonus of a wide selection of films from Asian countries, especially Japan, China, and South Korea. The Korean movies streaming on Tubi are some of the best films that the platform has to offer.

With films like Parasite and Minari being huge award winning and acclaimed movies over the last few years, the interest in Korean and Korean-American cinema has increased. If you’re new to the world of Korean cinema, then these Korean movies streaming on Tubi are the perfect place to start.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the end result of a Sunday night Browsing binge of horror inducing content. Now my mind is racing and I can’t sleep.
@Jello Biafra @darealvelle @storyteller are y’all still up? Or am I the only vampiress in these TFR streets.

@Jello Biafra you can play mediator and ask @MartyMcFly to apologize for his slight indiscretion, considering that I saw it as my duty as a black woman to look out for the black man against a disrespect racist poster - he should have stayed on but failed so I mean he could have shown a small gesture of appreciation regardless of the indifference. Thanks
and we can move on from this tension in the room.

Kiddies away- this would be a good night to be an irresponsible parent and replicate this video, I have the same black Beamer , same tint and everything the only thing is I don’t know how to drift and I’m scared to mess up the tires. What an adrenaline rush this must be.yolo
:banderas:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is the end result of a Sunday night Browsing binge of horror inducing content. Now my mind is racing and I can’t sleep.
@Jello Biafra @darealvelle @storyteller are y’all still up? Or am I the only vampiress in these TFR streets.

@Jello Biafra you can play mediator and ask @MartyMcFly to apologize for his slight indiscretion, considering that I saw it as my duty as a black woman to look out for the black man against a disrespect racist poster - he should have stayed on but failed so I mean he could have shown a small gesture of appreciation regardless of the indifference. Thanks

Kiddies away- this would be a good night to be an irresponsible parent and replicate this video, I have the same black Beamer , same tint and everything the only thing is I don’t know how to drift and I’m scared to mess up the tires. What an adrenaline rush this must be.yolo

I don't think you need a mediator. In my experience Marty doesn't take much that goes on here all that seriously and he definitely doesn't hold grudges like that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Checked out A Quiet Place 2 today and I liked it about as much as I liked the first one despite a few issues.

Namely people behaved incredibly nonsensical in this movie and the way they killed Djimon Hounsou was one of the biggest intelligence insulting deaths I have ever seen in a horror movie.
And I was disappointed that they still won't give us some idea of just what's up with these aliens. They can't be the dominant species on whatever planet they are from because they basically are wild animals. I can't see them building or piloting a space ship.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I was dead asleep at that time lol.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was dead asleep at that time lol.
Lol. Like normal people should be. Don’t mind me- I was tweaking. Fully sober and Getting high off life at 3am rambling like a dumbass. Didn’t know what to do with my free night time - rare mommy time to myself and a day off work today. Not used to that. Looks Like I was trying to squeeze in every saved ig, bookmark link and watch later YouTube vid into one night.
:mjlol::dead:
Now all of y’all want to post comments today when Im back to business - after leaving me talking to myself last night. That’s alright though
169cd49ad2bd0cf994a1a43fbeef9962.gif