Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don’t remember Jason making any sounds In any of the Friday the 13th movies. No sounds of pain, grunting or anything at all.
:patrice:

I wasn't a fan of Jason in Part 3. I did enjoy the way Chris was kicking his ass making those "White Girl in Peril" sounds the whole time.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Escape Room: Tournament of Champions
In this installment, six people unwittingly find themselves locked in another series of escape rooms, slowly uncovering what they have in common to survive…and discovering they’ve all played the game before.
Directed by: Adam Robitel
Screenplay by: Will Honley,Oren Uziel, Maria Melnik & Daniel Tuch
Cast: Taylor Russell, Logan Miller, Indya Moore, Holland Roden, Thomas Cocquerel, Carlito Olivero

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Superdeep
The Kola Superdeep borehole is the largest Russian secret facility. In 1984, at the depth of more than 7 miles below the surface, unexplained sounds were recorded, resembling the screams and moans of numerous people. Since these events, the object has been closed. A small research team of scientists and military personnel had gone down below the surface to find out the secret that the world's deepest borehole was hiding. What they have found poses the greatest threat that humanity has ever faced. Now the future of the world is in their hands.
Directed by: Arseniy Sukhin.
Starring: Milena Radulovic, Sergey Ivanyuk, Nikolay Kovbas, Kirill Kovbas and Nikita Dyuvbanov.
Premieres: June 17