Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Unearth

I’m in a slow Sunday slump trailer watching vibe. The rest of 2021 is looking kind of up for horror movies - these trailers look dope
tumblr_llx3timODW1qeijfbo1_400.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m on the list of horror film watchers that have never watched the original SILENT HILL and I don’t know anything about the comics, game or backstory but based off this explainer - I feel the need to watch it rn.

I’m late asf but “in”
Edit:
nightmares about Silent Hill, a town in West Virginia that was abandoned 30 years ago due to a massive coal seam fire. Against Christopher's wishes, Rose takes Sharon on a trip to Silent Hill to find answers.

^^^ all I needed to know. Any horror genre involving West Virginia or Texas is usually top tier horror psychological levels
:sadcam:...:deadrose::merchant:

FYI - it’s streaming on Pluto if anyone cares or late to this like me

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m on the list of horror film watchers that have never watched the original SILENT HILL and I don’t know anything about the comics, game or backstory but based off this explainer - I feel the need to watch it rn.

I’m late asf but “in”
Edit:
nightmares about Silent Hill, a town in West Virginia that was abandoned 30 years ago due to a massive coal seam fire. Against Christopher's wishes, Rose takes Sharon on a trip to Silent Hill to find answers.

^^^ all I needed to know. Any horror genre involving West Virginia or Texas is usually top tier horror psychological levels
:sadcam:...:deadrose::merchant:

FYI - it’s streaming on Pluto if anyone cares or late to this like me

The Silent Hill movie had some really dope visuals (most of which were taken from the game) but overall the film itself was really disappointing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The narrators excitement and music used totally does not match up with the mood in the room. The Way he reacts, one would think it is America’s Funniest Home video. It is not.
:francis:

I’ve reached the self - induced insomnia side of YouTube . Proceed at your own wise. P.s. you know shyt gets real when YouTube issues 2 warnings and you must click each one to confirm before you click.
:francis:.. yes I’m feeling sociopathic vibes Sunday today. Don’t @me please
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i'm pretty sure I have trypophobia from looking at that picture:huhldup: i'm not watching that
Is that a fear of holes!!!!!! ?? I can’t look at this shyt without feeling like I’m going to throw up. Like I gag at the site of beehives because of all of those holes. If I’m eating and I see a hole in a part of the meat- I will not eat it. I can’t stand life savers candy or those round mut candies for that reason either. Nothing with a hole pattern, it makes me dizzy and nauseas, I start feeling really warm and faint. And damn it @Jello Biafra made it worse with that gif. Nothing holey for me- I can’t stand holes, at all. Holes in a row or patterns are disturbing to look at. Fuk holes!!! Disgusting. It makes me physically ill. That Along with the fact that I’m claustrophobic- put me in a small
room with holes, or anything holey and no way to escape; I know I’d die instantly- that fight or flight won’t work for me. I’ll probably stop breathing or have a heart attack. There was a wasp nest on the side of my house - I never went out on that side again. I wanted to set fire to the holey wasp nest but decided that subsequently burning the house down over a wasp wasn’t worth it.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i'm pretty sure I have trypophobia from looking at that picture:huhldup: i'm not watching that
Looked it up - I didn’t even know there was a name for my condition!!! Thanks. I even get queasy about holes that form in the bottom of the pan after you accidentally burn milk - throw the whole pan away.
:damn:
I hate the holes in pancake batter, I hate bubbles too, like if you overcook gravy and those bubbles form on top;
tenor.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Is that a fear of holes!!!!!! ?? I can’t look at this shyt without feeling like I’m going to throw up. Like I gag at the site of beehives because of all of those holes. If I’m eating and I see a hole in a part of the meat- I will not eat it. I can’t stand life savers candy or those round mut candies for that reason either. Nothing with a hole pattern, it makes me dizzy and nauseas, I start feeling really warm and faint. And damn it @Jello Biafra made it worse with that gif. Nothing holey for me- I can’t stand holes, at all. Holes in a row or patterns are disturbing to look at. Fuk holes!!! Disgusting. It makes me physically ill. That Along with the fact that I’m claustrophobic- put me in a small
room with holes, or anything holey and no way to escape; I know I’d die instantly- that fight or flight won’t work for me. I’ll probably stop breathing or have a heart attack. There was a wasp nest on the side of my house - I never went out on that side again. I wanted to set fire to the holey wasp nest but decided that subsequently burning the house down over a wasp wasn’t worth it.

pretty sure you have trypophobia,,,,,,,,,, doing that google search on trypophobia was extremely painful and made me feel uneasy :hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
pretty sure you have trypophobia,,,,,,,,,, doing that google search on trypophobia was extremely painful and made me feel uneasy :hubie:
That’s why I clicked, read one sentence and closed the tab. I don’t want to see any pictures of that. My mom knew it was something going on with me but I thought that she was overreacting; told her that I was more sensitive about that than normal -as I got older it has became much much worse. Along with the physical reaction - I can’t explain it. So I guess that’s my only phobia in life.