Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Jello Biafra and his squad are out here attending test screenings and making attempts to skew the release/audience reaction for the Texas Chainsaw new release.

“So how did the test audience react to the film? Well, not great. But before you throw your hands up in despair, it’s important to remember that test screenings are a normal part of the post-production process. Producers use feedback to fine-tune the final product, taking viewer feedback into consideration. So the issues the test audience reported could likely be remedied before Texas Chainsaw Massacre gets its official release.”
:scust:

All of these negative reviews post production- before the movie is released.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reboot Reportedly Had A Poor Test Screening

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2021) is IN TROUBLE?! | Negative Test Screening & Plot Leak?!

:gucci:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nahhhh- I will not have it!!
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

———
REVIEWS
MORE
“The thing with remakes, is that if you guys don't wanna see it, don't. You don't have to watch the trailer or the movie and you most certainly don't have to come all the way onto the letterboxd page to review a movie you don't even have any info on.

Let people be excited about it. G-d damn.”
tenor.gif

She SAID that!!! That reviewer spoke facts.

This. Real TCM fans know what it is. It’s not working though. They can’t stop what’s meant to happen.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orphan: First Kill

Leena Klammer orchestrates a brilliant escape from an Estonian psychiatric facility and travels to America by impersonating the missing daughter of a wealthy family. But Leena’s new life as “Esther” comes with an unexpected wrinkle and pits her against a mother who will protect her family at any cost.
MV5BYzQwNDZiYTEtMWFhMi00YTFjLTg5YjMtMGE1OGRhMjhhNTU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4NTQyNzQx._V1_UY1200_CR1485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

A thriller about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly reducing their entire lives into a single day.
Release date: July 23, 2021 (USA)
I think M. Knight might be back in his bag again with this.
:merchant:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

A thriller about a family on a tropical holiday who discover that the secluded beach where they are relaxing for a few hours is somehow causing them to age rapidly reducing their entire lives into a single day.
Release date: July 23, 2021 (USA)
I think M. Knight might be back in his bag again with this.
:merchant:

ending will be trash or this will be flames and the sequel will suck

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra and his squad are out here attending test screenings and making attempts to skew the release/audience reaction for the Texas Chainsaw new release.

“So how did the test audience react to the film? Well, not great. But before you throw your hands up in despair, it’s important to remember that test screenings are a normal part of the post-production process. Producers use feedback to fine-tune the final product, taking viewer feedback into consideration. So the issues the test audience reported could likely be remedied before Texas Chainsaw Massacre gets its official release.”
:scust:

All of these negative reviews post production- before the movie is released.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reboot Reportedly Had A Poor Test Screening

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2021) is IN TROUBLE?! | Negative Test Screening & Plot Leak?!

:gucci:
tenor.gif
IPQ.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Saw The Quiet Place 2 in theaters yesterday, pretty decent movie btw, and I came out not wanting to go the movies til this covid shyt fully over. It didn’t help that I was high and just got back from a vacation from Hawaii, so I was super paranoid about covid. The trailer section was 1 hour and 15 minutes worth trailers, advertisements, pleas to watch movies in the theaters, and multiple covid shyt. It also didn’t help that I went to the former Magic Johnson theater and I’ve come to the conclusion that old couples on a date are worst than teenagers.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:salute:They have a habit of ending episodes with a reveal that makes it hard to turn off. I really had a fun run through it up to this point (I think we got two episodes left to come out).
I have to give it up for Kate Winslet- she personifies this role. I had to turn it off midway through the next episode because I was doing more watching of this show than working today. I’m back at it now- ep 4. I’m impatient
Does the priest have something to do with Erin’s murder bc I saw the scene where he threw her bike on the overpass/bridge? But he can’t be the one abducting the prostitutes bc his face would be too recognizable? Does Frank, Mare’s ex involved in any of the crimes regarding the victims

I don’t know if I want the answers to my questions spoiled yet. Don’t tell me:lupe:

Edit
ok. maybe just my first question about the priests