Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
In today’s edition of “Final Destination meets Reality”- things that only happen in horror movies, they said.

Explain how 3 accidents occur in the park at the same time - totally unrelated. And enough for there to be a Part2

——

Had to watch a lot of POV coaster vids for me to finally go back on one after Final Destination 3. House on Haunted Hill made me never wanna try out that Hulk coaster too.:mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Does Anybody on the west coast want to be on tv? Get a job at The Haunted Museum.

EXCLUSIVE: Discovery+ has given a series greenlight to The Haunted Museum, a horror anthology series from Ghost Adventures host and paranormal investigator Zak Bagans and director-filmmaker Eli Roth.

Eli-Roth-2.jpg

Eli RothUniversal
The Haunted Museumwill present the frightening and hellish tales behind the spooky relics on display in Bagans’ Las Vegas museum, via scripted shorts produced by Roth and his team, and with featured commentary from Bagans himself. Bagans’ extensive collectibles, numbering in the thousands, are exhibited across the 30-room, 14,000-square-foot mansion,

https://m.vegas.com/attractions/off-the-strip/zak-bagans-the-haunted-museum/

This job seems like a setup of a found footage movie - you arrive there for the in person interview only to find out that there is no job because you are the job. Your job is to be a real life House of Wax donation exhibit.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any of y’all up on Mare of Easttown? It’s not a horror, but it’s a murder mystery/thriller and fam...this one’s damned good so far (I’m four episodes in).

Great cast, HBO quality production (they always body), and the twists and turns got this about as binge-able as it gets.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hulu- Blumhouse, Into The Dark
Series. the occasion seems fitting.
large_blood-moon.jpeg

Have the into the dark series gotten better? Recent trailers look pretty good, especially this one. I remember watching a decent chunk when it started up and they were hit or miss. It'd be dope if hulu got these into a good flow of quality drops though since they've consistently dropped for what feels like years now.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hulu- Blumhouse, Into The Dark
Series. the occasion seems fitting.
large_blood-moon.jpeg

I watched it:
Watched Blood Moon the other day and I would say it is in the top 2 or 3 of best installments of the Into The Dark series.

Have the into the dark series gotten better? Recent trailers look pretty good, especially this one. I remember watching a decent chunk when it started up and they were hit or miss. It'd be dope if hulu got these into a good flow of quality drops though since they've consistently dropped for what feels like years now.
The series is still pretty much more miss than hit.