Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
wtf is this :heh: lmao
I don’t know :mjlol::laff:
That’s my horror guy, Rob Zombie getting it in- feeling the music. Probably on the set of a music video.

Before anyone hits me with the :mjpls::mjpls:, you can miss me, I just have an appreciation for his mind of the horror movie making process and his mastery of a sub genre. I not a metal head - I can separate the movies from the music .

@Jello Biafra said that he would take me to the Rob Zombie amusement park to celebrate my 3 year coli-versary on this thread in October.
About Rob Zombies Great American Nightmare
so much excitement
:ohlawd:
200w.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Trailer isn't great, but it's from the writer of You're Next and The Guest which were both really good.

I liked Seance. It had some rough edges but overall it was a pretty decent slasher flick.
Just finished this Time Lapse movie that just got put on Shudder. I dug it :ehh:
I was pleasantly surprised by Time Lapse and that ending had be dying :russ:

The Retreat
Renee and Valerie, a couple at a crossroad in their relationship, leave the city to spend the weekend at a remote cabin with friends but when they arrive, their friends are nowhere to be found. As they stumble through their relationship woes, they discover they are being hunted by a group of militant extremists who are determined to exterminate them.
Cast: Tommie-Amber Pirie, Sarah Allen, Aaron Ashmore, Rossif Sutherland, Celina Sinden

The Retreat was not good. Made the same attempt at messaging about white extremists that a couple other movies have done recently (most notably The Hunt) but it just all fell flat.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I come across the most random things. This is really being sold on Amazon and I’m buying the whole set.
47496666dd942f407c2ea992c7fd9881.jpg

Feisty Pets are the latest line of fun and innovative toys from the creative minds at William Mark corporation- the creators of air swimmers! Feisty pets are a line of plush animals with "stuffed attitude"! Each pet changes expression from cute to 'feisty' when you gently squeeze it behind the ears. No batteries or extras necessary. Captivate and entertain any audience, young or old with these unique and animated animals! They're great to cuddle and play with, but are also perfect for a hilarious and innocent prank on friends and family!

Sir Growls-A-Lot is a bear! They're cute, but they're feisty! Feisty Pets plush stuffed animals will turn on you if you squeeze them. The bad boys of plush. You won't like me when I'm angry . Each Feisty Pet has their list of likes and dislikes, so consider yourself warned! Collect them all!

Trash cans

Raw meat

Hibernating

Dislikes:

Waking up

Loud noises

Jail food

———
61P9CY0at9L._AC_SL1300_.jpg

61BFQW3Qu5L._AC_SL1108_.jpg

Glenda Glitterpoop is a unicorn! She’s cute and sweet, but she’ll turn on you if you squeeze her! Glenda is extremely dangerous, always one step ahead of us. You get the feeling she knows what humans are thinking. Each Feisty Pet has their list of likes and dislikes, so consider yourself warned! Collect them all!

Zombies

Mushrooms

Electrical Sockets

Dislikes:

Balloon Animals

World Peace

Lollipops

517XUS0SnTL._AC_SL1107_.jpg

Feisty Pets Tiger Jagged-Edge Jennifer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NWKSCTK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_QRTN9DRSY0GFXWVF3G7E
I need these. So cute -

:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When you are finished:
Let me know if a little part of you was hoping that there was some time travel stuff involved based on this scene:
E1-r9TkXsAI2iLL
Thanks Jel- I have yet to finish watching this movie. I’ve been way too distracted. Like I was telling @til november that I didn’t finish my weekly watch of Godfather of Harlem. Anyway -

*contains spoilers -
I got to the part where they were on their way to infiltrate the zombie quarantine area and Bautista, his daughter along with the group start surveying and are learning about about the alpha zombies - when I finish the movie; I’ll come back to your spoiler point. I know there’s going to be a part 2 or some sort of sequel down the line, so I expected this first one to leave a lot of open ended plot points. I need to know the origins of the zombie mutation and the part about the rain bringing them back to life. Idk.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra what’s the controversy with this Zach Snyder? The film critics seem to have some type of targeted hate for him- with all the bad reviews or little snarky remarks? But the public reviewers seem to like it - I don’t see why the critics have unwarranted hate for this movie bc from what I’ve seen so far it’s better than most of the big releases from early this year. Seems like they have a vendetta for him, making it out to be a trash movie when it’s not.