Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There Was a Test Screening for the New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Movie [Video]

Produced by Fede Alvarez, Texas Chainsaw Massacre is slated for release sometime in 2021. David Blue Garcia directs the new film from a screenplay written by Chris Thomas Devlin. Elsie Fisher stars along with Sarah Yarkin, Moe Dunford, and Alice Krige. Jacob Latimore joins with Nell Hudson, Jessica Allain, Sam Douglas, William Hope, and also Jolyon Coy.
:ohhh:
Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie in 2021. Why am I just reading about this in detail.
:wow:
https://collider.com/texas-chainsaw-massacre-sequel-title-rated-r-reason-why/amp/

In the episode, Alvarez confirmed that the new movie will be a direct sequel to the classic 1974 film, which was confirmed last October when the first poster for the moviewas released. He also confirmed that the original Leatherface will be the villain in the new film, and referred to him as "old man Leatherface" in the podcast. We last saw the idea of an older Leatherface in 2013’s Texas Chainsaw 3D, but a new take on the aging villain is expected.

Alvarez also seemed particularly excited about the use of practical effects for the gory kills of the movie, telling Bloody Disgusting that "everything is a classic, old-school gags. It’s a very old-school approach to filmmaking. Vintage lenses… it’s very similar to the original film."

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Film U.S. release date Director(s) Screenwriter(s) Producer(s)
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
October 11, 1974 Tobe Hooper Kim Henkel & Tobe Hooper Tobe Hooper
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 August 22, 1986 L.M. Kit Carson Menahem Golan and Yoram Globus
Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III January 12, 1990 Jeff Burr David Schow Robert Engelman
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation March 12, 1995 Kim Henkel Kim Henkel Robert Kuhn and Kim Henkel
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre October 17, 2003 Marcus Nispel Scott Kosar Michael Bay, Mike Fleiss, Kim Henkel, and Tobe Hooper
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning October 6, 2006 Jonathan Liebesman Sheldon Turner Michael Bay
Mike Fleiss, Kim Henkel, Tobe Hooper, Brad Fuller, and Andrew Form
Texas Chainsaw 3D January 4, 2013 John Luessenhop Adam Marcusand Debra Sullivan Mark Burgand Carl Mazzocone
Leatherface October 20, 2017 Julien Maury &
Alexandre Bustillo Seth M. Sherwood Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Carl Mazzocone, and Les Weldon
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2021 David Blue Garcia Chris Thomas Devlin Fede Alvarez, Rodolfo Sayagues, Kim Henkel, Ian Henkel and Pat Cassidy

:blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Film U.S. release date Director(s) Screenwriter(s) Producer(s)
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
October 11, 1974 Tobe Hooper Kim Henkel & Tobe Hooper Tobe Hooper
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 August 22, 1986 L.M. Kit Carson Menahem Golan and Yoram Globus
Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III January 12, 1990 Jeff Burr David Schow Robert Engelman
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation March 12, 1995 Kim Henkel Kim Henkel Robert Kuhn and Kim Henkel
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre October 17, 2003 Marcus Nispel Scott Kosar Michael Bay, Mike Fleiss, Kim Henkel, and Tobe Hooper
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning October 6, 2006 Jonathan Liebesman Sheldon Turner Michael Bay
Mike Fleiss, Kim Henkel, Tobe Hooper, Brad Fuller, and Andrew Form
Texas Chainsaw 3D January 4, 2013 John Luessenhop Adam Marcusand Debra Sullivan Mark Burgand Carl Mazzocone
Leatherface October 20, 2017 Julien Maury &
Alexandre Bustillo Seth M. Sherwood Christa Campbell, Lati Grobman, Carl Mazzocone, and Les Weldon
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2021 David Blue Garcia Chris Thomas Devlin Fede Alvarez, Rodolfo Sayagues, Kim Henkel, Ian Henkel and Pat Cassidy

:blessed:
That is a long list of shytty movies right there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Great White
A blissful tourist trip quickly turns into a nightmare when five passengers on a seaplane become stranded miles from shore. In a desperate bid for survival the group try to make it to land before they either run out of supplies or are taken by a menacing terror lurking just beneath the surface.

This movie was pretty bad but I do give them credit for coming up with a snazzy poster:

E17RsP_WEAI9Pkg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good read, bruh.:salute:

I totally agree with the over use of black trauma in horror movie targeted to black audiences and I had a really negative reaction to Them because that seemed to be all that show was about.
I would love to see a good slasher movie with an all black cast. There have been attempts (like Thriller; the last season of the Scream TV show; those horrible movies that Marques Houston made) that have been varying degrees of bad.

And that comments section is a mess...you got them racist white people all in their feelings.:mjlol:
Appreciate it homie. And I saw that today. Saw that shyt got extra and the moderator working overtime

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That is a long list of shytty movies right there.
:mjtf:
I woke up this year and chose violence- I see that you want to continue with this vendetta, the movie is happening, Hayden Padsnerear isn’t going to be in the new Scream movie, Rob Zombie is working on an undisclosed movie (from very reliable sources), the Texas Chainsaw Franchise will have movies going for the next forseeable decade, I’m going to be here spamming the thread when A Classic Horror Story (i.e. TCM meets Midsommar) drops in July. Prepare for your reckoning and retaliation- it’s finally my time.
:manny:
two choices - you can
A) Get down

1eLz.gif

Or b)
Lay down
:mjgrin:
MiserlySentimentalHousefly-max-1mb.gif

wUoUlE2MPNEBZUDg29FhXL8jBWEDeiyMYsse41t4snZTDCcYS5oD1Q10ZR0kRQeD-xtEDob5cAcO2k84U6hwpx_dQOAy3ZqBEokNNQXj3DI3eJb7nz7-kh3o42UeCyeZHJdD00bJIckc4Fnpogmonjt7=s0-d

:umad::umad:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good read, bruh.:salute:

I totally agree with the over use of black trauma in horror movie targeted to black audiences and I had a really negative reaction to Them because that seemed to be all that show was about.
I would love to see a good slasher movie with an all black cast. There have been attempts (like Thriller; the last season of the Scream TV show; those horrible movies that Marques Houston made) that have been varying degrees of bad.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
this man couldn’t even bring himself to post the movie title. Lmao. I hear you - master of shade right here
:deadrose:
Amen to that summary though
1f64f-1f3fe.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I love horror but I hate they always seem so low budget and corny. Somebody hit me with a really fairly recent creepy movie:lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Horror movies aren’t real, they said. Things like that never happen in real life, they said. Why do you watch such gory movies, they ask. Final Destination is something they make up for shock value, they said.

Guess what?? This really happened, this is why I don’t listen to them.