Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Horror movies aren’t real, they said. Things like that never happen in real life, they said. Why do you watch such gory movies, they ask. Final Destination is something they make up for shock value, they said.

Guess what?? This really happened, this is why I don’t listen to them.

Fun times. I bet everyone will think twice before riding behind logger or gasoline trucks.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol:
Twitter has no chill- now they’re saying that he can’t escape Death’s Design After dodging that log.

tenor.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjtf:
I woke up this year and chose violence- I see that you want to continue with this vendetta, the movie is happening, Hayden Padsnerear isn’t going to be in the new Scream movie, Rob Zombie is working on an undisclosed movie (from very reliable sources), the Texas Chainsaw Franchise will have movies going for the next forseeable decade, I’m going to be here spamming the thread when A Classic Horror Story (i.e. TCM meets Midsommar) drops in July. Prepare for your reckoning and retaliation- it’s finally my time.
:manny:
two choices - you can
A) Get down

1eLz.gif

Or b)
Lay down
:mjgrin:
MiserlySentimentalHousefly-max-1mb.gif

wUoUlE2MPNEBZUDg29FhXL8jBWEDeiyMYsse41t4snZTDCcYS5oD1Q10ZR0kRQeD-xtEDob5cAcO2k84U6hwpx_dQOAy3ZqBEokNNQXj3DI3eJb7nz7-kh3o42UeCyeZHJdD00bJIckc4Fnpogmonjt7=s0-d

:umad::umad:

I choose Option C...I will watch the new Chainsaw and whatever garbage Zombie is making next then come in here and shyt on them mercilessly.:myman:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think we have one with this Army of The Dead. Just started watching.

:whoo:

Army of the dead

d768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31.gif

I enjoyed it. It was a fun flick that just needed a little trimming around the edges to tighten it up.
What I wrote in the main thread:

I enjoyed Army of the Dead but might've enjoyed it more if it had been the batshyt crazy movie that the trailer implied it would be.

The movie suffered from what a lot of Zack Snyder's movies suffer from: Snyder's inability to edit himself.

If he'd have cut out the father/daughter stuff or even better just cut out the daughter character completely then this would have been a better movie.

As it stands I did like the zombie action stuff, I thought the rag tag band of mercenaries were all decent characters with Ghost and the German safe cracker being my favorites.

Will be interesting to see if we get a sequel with Omari Hardwick as the alpha zombie.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I enjoyed it. It was a fun flick that just needed a little trimming around the edges to tighten it up.
After all of my chatter yesterday - I’m just getting a chance to watch this movie, Army of the Dead, today - like right now.
:francis:
But anyway, I’m 16 mins in The beginning -
isn’t the premise of this like Train to Busan -Peninsula? “Rag tag” group is picked by rich mysterious opportunists to steal Millions as zombie hoarde is quarantined in location by government type of deal. Am I the only one who got that vibe?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“Main thread”????!!
:mjtf:
This is the main thread for all things horror/thriller related - whatttttt? You’re supposed to post your main commentary here and copy your comment elsewhere. This is your home for all horror -related content. Ya feel me?
:unimpressed:
Look at this- Jello thinks he can just post up in other thread territory and not acknowledge the origin thread.
giphy.gif

giphy-3.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After all of my chatter yesterday - I’m just getting a chance to watch this movie, Army of the Dead, today - like right now.
:francis:
But anyway, I’m 16 mins in The beginning -
isn’t the premise of this like Train to Busan -Peninsula? “Rag tag” group is picked by rich mysterious opportunists to steal Millions as zombie hoarde is quarantined in location by government type of deal. Am I the only one who got that vibe?
When you are finished:
Let me know if a little part of you was hoping that there was some time travel stuff involved based on this scene:
E1-r9TkXsAI2iLL

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

For some reason I assumed the movie was going to be 90 minutes. And then the movie was still running 2 hours later. I was upset at the ending though.
If only that one character would of stayed they ass behind.
Film was very enjoyable and entertaining.