Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

morris

Superstar
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @morris @315 @BXKingPin82

Would you consider the Mortal Kombat franchise Horror adjacent? Considering that Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherback, a Predator and a Xenomorph have been in the games? The atmosphere is horror inspired, outworld being a hellscape and Netherrealm being literal hell. And of course the fatalities?
No.

Because you have clear protagonists who can, and usually do, defeat the evil beings. In most horror tropes its usually the victim surviving ... Until the evil returns.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5d8.gif

I say it's romance. A love letter to my work :mjlit:
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @morris @315 @BXKingPin82

Would you consider the Mortal Kombat franchise Horror adjacent? Considering that Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherback, a Predator and a Xenomorph have been in the games? The atmosphere is horror inspired, outworld being a hellscape and Netherrealm being literal hell. And of course the fatalities?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Mortal Kombat is a mixed of everything. From fantasy adventure- Horror/sci fi
Yep especially with the other worlds. The horror there can be ....Well
BOUAPm.gif

The games are definitely horror adjacent. Easily.
And that last animated movie can easily be horror :wow:

But for me it’s just something with horror influences, like a lot of video game franchises. It’s not resident evil
Need to make a fight game on mk engine with just horror characters. Like terrordome:mjlit: