Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The axe murderer time for another appointment -

The adult version of Chuck E. Cheese except you get to break/bash shyt; and there’s no pizza and no creepy rats.

Running in that place like^^^ with @The Hierophant
tenor.gif

This looks so fun. I mean really fun. How can you sign up?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh you watched it! The last episode was fire but it won’t be back, didn’t get renewed for season 2. Left us hanging on a major cliffhanger and lots of unanswered questions.
:francis:
I hate that he said " we should do this again." And now their won't be an again. I liked the father daughter relationship Holly and Ralph seem to be developing. When he said "Your parents let them do that to you?" You can tell he thought about his own kid. The actress who played Holly was really good.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Never been on reddit ya big fat drunk
Dude far from fat-you don’t know me. no one is paying attention to you over here - stupid try hard shyt. You got exposed in TLR (I know it’s highly embarrassing but you may or may not get over it, clearly you haven’t since you’re posting on a thread where you never show and ive been here for 3 years) that’s referred to as. Stalking and obsession. I’m sure you have whatever going on in Cacnada that needs your attention like malple trees and hockey.

Now you’re looking for a new cave home to roam after getting your face knocked off in TLR. This isn’t it. Fuk off. You’re better off offline, where you fit in with other of your fan Stan rejects. The ignore button is so amazing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let me know next time you go. It looks fun.
Will do!! (You have to stop disappearing for months at a time, getting me worried).

Watch the next horror movie that comes out in the next 2-3 years will be a Rage Room theme. Like they did in Escape Room. There is an Escape Room that is under construction near my brother’s house- I’m
Excited. it’s not one of those scary themed rooms - then I’ll take my kids. My daughter wants to go when they open. . My son - maybe, he’s in his own little world and might take more convincing- I’ll tell
Him Escape Rooms are like a first - person point of view video game ala Hardcore Henry without the guns.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
(You have to stop disappearing for months at a time, getting me worried).

Sorry sis. Went through back to back break ups. (Long story.) After that I kinda went into hiding, also my therapist of 6 years left so I kinda had to start over with a new person. (Older black woman, very motherly.) My head was kinda outta wack.

I kinda wanted to explore my life more. So I've been relearning to play guitar, training for a kickboxing tournament, got my novel published, got hired as an editor, trying to Kickstart my new comic and I've also been working long ass hours.

I'll try to be around more.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @Jello Biafra @MartyMcFly @storyteller @morris @315 @BXKingPin82

Would you consider the Mortal Kombat franchise Horror adjacent? Considering that Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherback, a Predator and a Xenomorph have been in the games? The atmosphere is horror inspired, outworld being a hellscape and Netherrealm being literal hell. And of course the fatalities?
ive never seen the Mortal Kombat franchise. Sorry - that’s one of those that was never on my radar.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sorry sis. Went through back to back break ups. (Long story.) After that I kinda went into hiding, also my therapist of 6 years left so I kinda had to start over with a new person. (Older black woman, very motherly.) My head was kinda outta wack.

I kinda wanted to explore my life more. So I've been relearning to play guitar, training for a kickboxing tournament, got my novel published, got hired as an editor, trying to Kickstart my new comic and I've also been working long ass hours.

I'll try to be around more.
I’m proud of you for turning things around for yourself. Doing constructive activities with your time and that you didn’t resort to staying in your head too long bc that’s when people seem to reach a point of no return. That’s what matters- how you handle yourself during unfortunate situations and your reaction. Don’t let situations control you - this is your life, you control the situation and do what’s best for you. No one should have control of your Emotions in a relationship without that being reciprocated.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m proud of you for turning things around for yourself. Doing constructive activities with your time and that you didn’t resort to staying in your head too long bc that’s when people seem to reach a point of no return. That’s what matters- how you handle yourself during unfortunate situations and your reaction. Don’t let situations control you - this is your life, you control the situation and do what’s best for you. No one should have control of your Emotions in a relationship without that being reciprocated.
Thank you.:hug: I'm actually trying to learn to be less in my head. So far so good.