Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Sorry sis. Went through back to back break ups. (Long story.) After that I kinda went into hiding, also my therapist of 6 years left so I kinda had to start over with a new person. (Older black woman, very motherly.) My head was kinda outta wack.

I kinda wanted to explore my life more. So I've been relearning to play guitar, training for a kickboxing tournament, got my novel published, got hired as an editor, trying to Kickstart my new comic and I've also been working long ass hours.

I'll try to be around more.
:salute: hope it gets better

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Dude far from fat-you don’t know me. no one is paying attention to you over here - stupid try hard shyt. You got exposed in TLR (I know it’s highly embarrassing but you may or may not get over it, clearly you haven’t since you’re posting on a thread where you never show and ive been here for 3 years) that’s referred to as. Stalking and obsession. I’m sure you have whatever going on in Cacnada that needs your attention like malple trees and hockey.

Now you’re looking for a new cave home to roam after getting your face knocked off in TLR. This isn’t it. Fuk off. You’re better off offline, where you fit in with other of your fan Stan rejects. The ignore button is so amazing.
Yeah none of that happened. Ya big giant fat delusional drunk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Swamp thing was one of my favorites as a kid. I had the toys and the movie and I loved the cartoon. I didn't wanna watch the show because I knew it got canceled. I'll check it out though if you recommend it.
The Swamp Thing TV show was really good.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'd say it's really just the gore that makes those characters translate so smoothly. MK is more action than anything (Spawn, Joker, Rambo and Terminator have also been on rosters). But in terms of the underlying concepts, you could DEFINITELY make some horror based content. Scorpion is a vengeful demon, Shang Tsung is a shapeshifter who eats souls, and it's a universe where the gods actively fight over whether or not to destroy humanity...plus Quan Chi and Baraka.

If we're talking fighting game franchises that roll with horror, Darkstalkers needs to be revived and it bugs me that it hasn't been brought back. It was literally a collection of monsters from around the globe and it had dope designs. Samurai Showdown got a reboot but Darkstalkers and Fatal Fury can't get love? I need those back.

There was also a horror fighting game that was so violent it got banned and never released. It was called Thrill Kill and eventually they toned down the violence and horror, overlayed it with hip hop and ninjas, then made all the character Wu-Tang Clan members. So the slept on PSOne classic fighting game Wu-Tang Shaolin Style came out of the ashes of a coulda-been horror/fighting crossover classic.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watched this movie called The Resort yesterday...:martin:

I'm almost completely fed up with the ghost/haunting/demonic possession craze. Aside from The Conjuring series I don't think I want to see any more movies dealing with the subject because 99.9% of them are absolute dig shyt.