Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain he just inadvertently tricked us into summoning demons ^^ by watching that video and passed on the curse. In 7 days, it’s a wrap- “Ring” type vibes.
:picard::deadmanny:
I’m not going out alone - @The Hierophant and @Nat King Krueger come watch this video; pass along the video to the next in the chain to save yourselves
:beli::hubie:
Seeee I’m sayin tho! I’m putting salt and scriptures around my house. Back to the pits of Gehenna demon!

We ain’t gettin got in 2021!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Scream 4 came out 10 years ago today and I'm still holding a grudge over them killing Kirby. :scust:
32c56118246dd271c02e6f3104c5b7a1.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What’s that??:lupe:
Melk Taus in Turkey an aspect of Lucifer/Ibis after he cried and repented to Allah for his misdeeds. His tears quenched flames of hell and as such he was uplifted on the left hand and made demiurge of the world. Testing humans to see who was worthy of going into the house of the lord. He tempts humans with sin ect. He says if you cannot overcome me then you are not worthy to see my father.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Boys From County Hell
Strange events unfold in Six Mile Hill – a sleepy Irish town that claims to have been traveled by the famed author Bram Stoker – when construction on a new road disrupts the alleged grave of Abhartach, a legendary Irish vampire said to have inspired Dracula.
Deadly and sinister forces terrorize the work crew led by Francie Moffat and his son Eugene, a free-spirited young man who prefers pints to pickaxes, and they're forced to fight to survive the night while exposing the true horror that resides in the town’s local myth.
Premieres April 22 on Shudder (US and Canada)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Hierophant - this was decent too. But again, just be prepared for no season 2.

Swamp thing was one of my favorites as a kid. I had the toys and the movie and I loved the cartoon. I didn't wanna watch the show because I knew it got canceled. I'll check it out though if you recommend it.