Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Subdue your lower self. If your heart does not outweigh the feather to Sobek you go.
He awaits
05-25-nile-crocodile-florida.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:dead::deadrose:
@Bryan Danielson imma need answers b.
:stopitslime:
Thorough in the streets and yet one of his favorite genres is Rom-Com :gag:
:scust:
And yet my little ole petite self who needs to keep a set of steppers on retainer to fight for me -bodies watching horror movies and/or series and/or articles and content on a daily basis.
HotRelievedGallinule-size_restricted.gif
He loves romance. In the anime thread it's all he talks about. He also calls other men "Stroke Daddy":dame:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When I was in college (at A&T of course) some UNCG chocked I did dirty rolled up to campus outside my dorm room waited in her car to shoot and kill me. (My boys gave me to scoop and warned me not to go out that entrance, she was smoking a blunt in her car and had a gun in her lap)

I would live that day over and over again instead of walking in a haunted house or deal with demonic shyt:russ:
Most of my brother’s friends say the exact same thing,
:laff::laff:
They’ve been in more than a few tight situations and interactions; but no hesitation when it cones to having instinct or protecting people around them; but will clear the room if I put on a horror movie. The dualities - such is life.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Most of my brother’s friends say the exact same thing,
:laff::laff:
They’ve been in more than a few tight situations and interactions; but no hesitation when it cones to having instinct or protecting people around them; but will clear the room if I put on a horror movie. The dualities - such is life.
When I was in college (at A&T of course) some UNCG chocked I did dirty rolled up to campus outside my dorm room waited in her car to shoot and kill me. (My boys gave me to scoop and warned me not to go out that entrance, she was smoking a blunt in her car and had a gun in her lap)

I would live that day over and over again instead of walking in a haunted house or deal with demonic shyt:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Humans have defiled its image for too long

When the hell did Katy Perry turn into Lady Gaga?
:mjtf:
Their music is really really dark and heavy with the dark magic Luciferian symbolism . People think that this is so “artsy”- nahhhh - sinister representation