Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
There is good in that world over AOT world where EVERYONE wants to die:russ:
latest

This shyt aint haunted tho? :mjtf:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Craft: Legacy
In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers.
Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.

Watched this from the beginning today and though I think it was pretty good, I hate how in every updated/revised movie they have to throw in some forced current events type stuff, all the cis male and "women empowerment" motifs, along with general generation z related things. It never feels natural at all.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hol up hol up.....the set you rep is literally an eldritch abomination of unholy proportions unseen in most fiction and you shook? :ohhh:
Yeah we don't believe you you need more people :stopitslime:
:dead::deadrose:
@Bryan Danielson imma need answers b.
:stopitslime:
Thorough in the streets and yet one of his favorite genres is Rom-Com :gag:
:scust:
And yet my little ole petite self who needs to keep a set of steppers on retainer to fight for me -bodies watching horror movies and/or series and/or articles and content on a daily basis.
HotRelievedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What in the holy NOPE is this fraggnackle bs?!:mjtf:
Did you see that?!!
:damn::damn::damn::deadrose:
if I ever saw that in real life, it’s OVER. Grim reaper status and just accept my fate. That’s that old evil Witch satanic devil worship Coven type shyt. How do they know to walk in a perfect circle??!? What birds are those?
:picard::picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dead::deadrose:
@Bryan Danielson imma need answers b.
:stopitslime:
Thorough in the streets and yet one of his favorite genres is Rom-Com :gag:
:scust:
And yet my little ole petite self who needs to keep a set of steppers on retainer to fight for me -bodies watching horror movies and/or series and/or articles and content on a daily basis.
HotRelievedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

I'm 6'5 (due to covid acquiring this new dad bod) 315lbs..... but just cuz I'm big dont mean I due well with psychological and spiritual terror:hubie:

I know there's demons in my world...... I know where they at

SpryChubbyHerald-size_restricted.gif

I respect it and just keep my distance:hubie:

No need for me to walk down no dark ally's I dont need to be going down in Lord Griffith world @The axe murderer axe :hubie:

And I aint joining the fools that want to be his opp:hubie:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
An egyption sacrifice ritual for horus to once again rise up......:mjlit:
@Booksnrain he just inadvertently tricked us into summoning demons ^^ by watching that video and passed on the curse. In 7 days, it’s a wrap- “Ring” type vibes.
:picard::deadmanny:
I’m not going out alone - @The Hierophant and @Nat King Krueger come watch this video; pass along the video to the next in the chain to save yourselves
:beli::hubie:
I keep telling yall real life like horror movies. By all that is unholy

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

There’s a poster named @The axe murderer who we let dupe us into watching a Ritualistic sacrifice video. Nothing suspicious about that.
:beli:
On a horror movie thread. Sounds like the premise for a possession horror movie. “Message board group watches a ‘chain mall video’ of a highly bizarre sacrificial ritual killing by a flock of birds and unwittingly conjures up their own demons”-‘
:sadcam::aicmon:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@Booksnrain he just inadvertently tricked us into summoning demons ^^ by watching that video and passed on the curse. In 7 days, it’s a wrap- “Ring” type vibes.
:picard::deadmanny:
I’m not going out alone - @The Hierophant and @Nat King Krueger come watch this video; pass along the video to the next in the chain to save yourselves
:beli::hubie:
That's not for the old ones. There is no water and no fish. This looks like something for Melk Taus, aka the Peackock angel.