Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My daughter comes up at the wrong time lol - never fails, just when I get situated with this movie, I could hear her toddling up the steps, breathing all hard and crunching on cookies - oh well “mommy, mommy, mommy “ -
:francis:
now she has Taken over my tv in my room and is forcing me to watch “my little pony and Jurassic park” cartoon on Netflix - I went from a horror psychological dread movie to happy giddy squeaky voiced mult-color ponies
:francis::mjcry:

guess I’ll be back to finish that St Maud watch after 9:30 when she’s finally asleep. She has a tv in her playroom, the living room - yupppp here she comes with the pillows and her blankey which means that she’s setting up for the long term.
Nicole’s Daughter - 44, Nicole -0
My son is so well behaved - it’s always the 2nd child
:stopitslime:

I copped a pair of snooze glasses and customized them to the color of my skin though so I can take a nap but still look like I’m watching
00b1abf4f6964efcced9a520a10136a0.jpg
That Jurassic Park animated series on Netflix is pretty good though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Into The Dark: Tentacles
Tara (Dana Drori) and Sam (Casey Deidrick) fall head over heels into a new romance and entwine their lives — until their intimacy transforms into something terrifying.

Checked this out today. I liked it; it was one of the better entries of this series.
It really keeps you like :patrice:for a good chunk of the film trying to figure out just what the hell is going on.