Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
okay , if you get a chance - check this one out

chock full of fukkery

basically a karate tournament where if you lose you get chopped up and turned into the main course at a Chinese restaurant

Honest , the only thing missing is Nic Cage

edit: trailer sorta NSFW

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came in here to post about it

Man I LOVED that shyt

Such a fun series, lots of twists and turns. Takes it in a completely different direction than the originals but if you can get over that then

I was hoping it was gonna be really diff so awesome. Where can I watch it on?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just came in here to post about it

Man I LOVED that shyt

Such a fun series, lots of twists and turns. Takes it in a completely different direction than the originals but if you can get over that then
I don’t see it streaming anywhere yet- is it on a pay service? did you use a streaming app?. I watch on tv so I don’t want to go through a torrent. I’ll just wait if it’s not released. I want to see this movie so bad.
:whew:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Carrie wasn't the villain in Carrie...even after going ham at the prom she was still the victim because she wasn't in full control at that time. She was in the throes of a psychotic break.
No Jello- she killed like 100s of innocents at that prom that had no involvement in her bullying and harassment. That was a full on psycho mass murderer event. I could see her murking all of the people bothering her incessantly but not an entire school. Snapping to me is finally saying enough is enough and taking the people out who are a direct target or threat to you.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No Jello- she killed like 100s of innocents at that prom that had no involvement in her bullying and harassment. That was a full on psycho mass murderer event. I could see her murking all of the people bothering her incessantly but not an entire school.
She was in a blackout phase. No jury would convict her.
myREdvj.png

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I don’t see it streaming anywhere yet- is it on a pay service? did you use a streaming app?. I watch on tv so I don’t want to go through a torrent. I’ll just wait if it’s not released. I want to see this movie so bad.
:whew:
I used a torrent. Then used airplay on my mac to play it wirelessly to my TV :wow:

I believe its hitting paid streaming sites (prime) on the 23 though

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I used a torrent. Then used airplay on my mac to play it wirelessly to my TV :wow:

I believe its hitting paid streaming sites (prime) on the 23 though

Im going to start doing this. Tired of plugging my chromebook into my TV directly. I can just leave my Mac on my desk and just stream from there.