Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wasn’t feeling this one.

I got the same vibe from this as Open House. Might as well have been a sequel with the villain. This was a big improvement over that one though. Open House sucked, the Rental was just “meh”
I’m watching it now, I’m at the beginning. This movie wouldnt have lasted more than 2 mins if I was in it. Soon as that creepy landlord dude was giving an off vibe, nope - party’s over, I’m leaving, refund me whatever is left of the cancellation fee. and went right back home.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
what’s up. Welcome back.

You have to take this personality test to continue posting on this thread. Depending on your results of the screening you may or may not continue. Anything higher than 50% is a deal breaker. New day. New Rules.

Edit-(Ignore my results, I was hacked)

Difficult Person Test
I got 46.43% :jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t feeling this one.

I got the same vibe from this as Open House. Might as well have been a sequel with the villain. This was a big improvement over that one though. Open House sucked, the Rental was just “meh”
What’s up with the brother and his brother’s girlfriend always hugged up on each other like that??
:scust::dwillhuh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m watching it now, I’m at the beginning. This movie wouldnt have lasted more than 2 mins if I was in it. Soon as that creepy landlord dude was giving an off vibe, nope - party’s over, I’m leaving, refund me whatever is left of the cancellation fee. and went right back home.
Everyone in this The Rental movie is dumb as hell- I guess movies are running with the “make every star in this movie as unlikeable. So that no one cares when they start getting offed.”
I seriously hate them all. No empathy.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

@Nat King Krueger
If you’re still looking for something to watch, come Play and The Rental are decent.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On to The Rental
movieposter_en.jpg
Where the fuk did this Michael Myers dude come from out of nowhere - I jumped
:laff::sadcam:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Jello Biafra you still up?? Or does mommy not let you stay up past 11:00pm, being mean to girls on the TFR - horror threads? I’m watching The Rental - what did you think of it? @MartyMcFly did you see this?
I haven’t seen it but my best friend did. His wife really wanted to see it. He regretted spending the money :russ:

what you think?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I haven’t seen it but my best friend did. His wife really wanted to see it. He regretted spending the money :russ:

what you think?
Non-spoiler version:
It ended exactly how I needed it to.

spoiler version:
they all got bodied and deservedly so , they were all dumbass fumbling dyckheads- just goofy and the owner was racist so I felt sorry for no one :laff:it was worth the “price of admission” just to see highly immoral, selfish people get their comeuppance. They never revealed who the “killer”
Was sans a black hoodie and all black outfit - so we are lead to believe that a mysterious murderer is going around stalking air bNb rentals and bookings, setting up hidden spy cams solely for the purpose of killing unsuspecting renters on vacation, for no reason :stopitslime::skip::beli:think of “the strangers” except it’s one stranger and he kills people because they clicked on a rental spot online :dwillhuh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nick Cage ain’t say a word the whole movie :mjlol:
I peeped that.
Had me thinking they couldn't meet Cage's full price or couldn't give him everything in his rider so he agreed to do the movie but refused to learn any lines.:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@Jello Biafra you still up?? Or does mommy not let you stay up past 11:00pm, being mean to girls on the TFR - horror threads? I’m watching The Rental - what did you think of it? @MartyMcFly did you see this?
Last night I was watching UFC and then watched the ESPN boxing card I DVR'd after.
As for The Rental:
It was OK. Probably would've liked it better if the majority of the characters in it weren't so thoroughly unlikable.

Slasher horror allows for 1 total dikkhead character who you root for to die and the rest of the cast needs to be varying degrees of likable enough that their deaths upset the audience. They fukked up that simple formula.

I did like the killer dude though.
I was fine with him being this faceless maniac murdering his way through AirBnBs all over the country.
And the best thing about him was the deliberate workmanlike way he killed people. Dude was a machine.