Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Guys! I wrote about the exorcist

Good article, chief!

I personally never saw The Exorcist as the story of a little girl possessed by The Devil but instead saw it as the story of a heroic priest dealing with a crisis of faith who had to overcome it to save the little girl who was possessed by The Devil.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good article, chief!

I personally never saw The Exorcist as the story of a little girl possessed by The Devil but instead saw it as the story of a heroic priest dealing with a crisis of faith who had to overcome it to save the little girl who was possessed by The Devil.

Bingo. and that's something that didn't hit me until college. beautiful story.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Michael Sheen is awesome in the show but I like the whole cast and dude who played Jesus on The Walking Dead really grew on me over the first season especially in his scenes with Sheen and Lou Diamond Philips.

I read that they originally cast the guy who played Iron Fist as the lead of this show but replaced him after the pilot was filmed. I really couldn't see him in this role at all. Dude is bland as an unsalted cracker.
oh HELL NO!!!

Not Scotts Double layered toilet tissue Fist!!

:scusthov:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Watched St. Maud last night. I liked it.
I enjoyed the exploration of a woman going through a psychotic break while playing up the ambiguity of whether it was all in her head or if there was really supernatural shyt happening to her.

I liked it, but didn’t love it. You definitely nailed the vibe and the journey. I think the performance by Maud really is the glue, she really owned the role and progression of the character.

I kinda wish they did pulled the thread on a couple of her perceived interactions with God more. Mainly the prayer scene where it seems like Amanda felt something too.

The play on savior complex was my favorite bit. Especially after the convo with the other nurse about getting too attached.