Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Into The Dark: Tentacles
Tara (Dana Drori) and Sam (Casey Deidrick) fall head over heels into a new romance and entwine their lives — until their intimacy transforms into something terrifying.

Into the Dark: TESTICLES!!

:mjlit:

5XSB04e.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All the punch of the movie The Others condensed into a two sentence camp fire story. :banderas::banderas::banderas:
I’m sitting on a stash of saved horror short stories, horror historical places and events that that I think you would like - just haven’t had time to post up like I used to. When I get more time.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I tried to watch this twice and couldn't get into it. Definitely not a horror movie though
Reserving it for the weekend to watch. It actually was originally marketed by Christopher Nolan as a horror movie but then after several rewrites and script changes years later, they went with the concept of it being a “thriller” and for purposes of marketing it to a wider audience for appeal. Read up on this movie last night bc I had questions. Inception paved for the way for him to get the Dark Knight.

That led me to the wrong side of Youtube where I came across this- idk if I was extra tired or what but I was dying laughing off this video summary below. My dumbass also spoiled the movie for myself but I still want to see what takes place - at least it eliminated any questions I had. This recap is wild
:laff::mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: 315

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched Saint Maud the other night :merchant:

I haven’t seen that movie yet. But Anything from A24 productions is going to be a psychological mental torture and moody atmospheric. They’ve been on that wave lately - Midsommar-esque type of time. And they did Uncut Gems, Hereditary. Not the type of movies where things end on a redeeming note.
:sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: 315